BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

the worst is over

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angleplane, how is your recovery coming along? I can't believe you're so brave in doing so many surgeries in such a small space of time. You should ask Dr Lee about the bandages and its impact on the nose so you don't worry too much. You have such a pretty accent btw lol

Townstory - it is normal!! I remember saying I looked like a lady-boy too! The swelling has gone down but I do still have a little bit of the fat graft and now it's starting to look more normal. It has definitely changed my face shape. I'm getting my feminine features back (very slowly) each week.

I hope this helps you feel better. The fat grafts will definitely make you look like a lady-boy for about a good month (at the most).

molding? wouldnt that be extremely painful? im sure ure nose is fine, it probably just doesnt look the same as before because ure entire face is swollen. dont worry just wait and let ure new beautiful face reveal itself :smile:

lol wow omgg i feel for uu. that must suck the feeling of people talking behind ure back. i think as long as ure close friends kno and support u thats all tht matters. dont worry about all those other people tht talk. i guess the transformation is due to all the fat grafts with the rhinoplasty which is what makes u look like u got a lot of stuff done. im sure ull look more like ure self as time goes by. but as long as u like how u look it shouldnt matter what other people say

hey i would also love to see ure results as well :smile: if ure comfortable of course.
my email is [email protected]

recover well!!

ahh i wanna see come pics :smile::smile::smile:

hearing about all ure reviews is making me excited for my rhinoplasty :smile:

if u comfortable i would love to see ure new nice nose
[email protected]

hello may i see your b4 and after pix too @ [email protected] thank you

i've noticed that my cheekbones look in proportion to the rest of my face now. before,t ehy used to look too big.

thanks.

no lip surgery. i'm curious, does it look like i got my lips done? thats the second time someone asked me on these forums

unless you mean how my mouth protrudes les. but that is due to the paranasal and genioplasty

edit:
i added my list of procedures to my signature.

Your lips look different than the b4 pixs, in a good way. Seems smaller but better. I have similar lips like your but I can't imagine having a sliding geni would give me as good of a profile as yours. I have my surgery schedule with Dr. F in beverly hills in July, but I am thinking of going to korean Vip now. Thanks for sharing.
One more question, how much is the surgery tax inc in Korean in July. Sorry if you answered it already.

the genioplasty moved the area below my mouth forward, and the paranasals moved the area above my mouth forward. so after theses two surgeries, my mouth wasn't protruding anymore and was balanced with the above and below area.

it depends on the cause of your protruding mouth though. if your teeth are bent forward, then braces might help. if your lips are really large (flesh) then lip reduction might help. you should consult a surgeon, but in my particular case, i had a deficient chin and depressed nasolabial area. so the paranasals and genio helped

the tax is 10%. it mgiht not affect the prices of all clinics though. some will pass the tax on to their patients, and others will absorb the tax.

Duddie,

Where are you planning to get your second one?
Is FCR a facial kind of treatment?

Hi Keanu,

I wanted to ask you about your lips as well!!
I think they look very juicy.

BTw, how is your surrounding friends reacting to you after your surgery?
Just curious ;)