BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

thanks

i dont have friends that i go out of my way to see. D: just ppl in class and labs that i interact with.
so far i've just avoided everyone in class that i recognise lol. its pretty easy as i dont have many of the same classmates as my previous semesters. but i know 3 ppl i knew gave me rly weird looks. i think they have noticed that i look different. with 2 of them, i've done group projects with in class. the third was just in a few of the same classes.

i'm interested in FCR as well. in a year or two, as a stopover trip, i might go to vip again for FCR while my dad gets his eyes done.

what is the procedure for FCR? what does FCR stand for? and is it like a chemical peel?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, everyone, today my face kind of looks normal. I look very different from before but I think people would have been more shocked to see me without make up than seeing me after surgery. I am really happy with every single procedure I've done. The face contouring was the most painful for me and the general anesthesia wake up was the worst thing (cold + pain+ couldn't pee entirely for one day). Otherwise, I think I'd do everything again if I someone asked me if I think I made the right decision. I look a bit less Asian, but after the swelling will go down, I'll have my almond eyes again. If anyone has any question, feel free to ask.

Crok, I would love to see your pictures. For some reasons, I could not see it. You can send it to me at [email protected]

Thanks a buch.

Hi, everyone! I've just arrived in Seoul today and will be having my revision rhinoplasty tomorrow. Is anyone staying around Gangnam or is in Seoul? It would be nice to have someone to hang out with.

I'll be staying for around 12 days. Let me know if you are in the area and want to meet up.

Check out the past few pages. There is a brood over there now, recruiting still.:graucho:

I think co2 fractional laser ( eg. like fraxel) is one of the best total skin rejuvenating laser now. From what i gather from comments, feedbacks and my doctor who told me they are the "gold standard" now in laser industry.

I am sure with several sessions done evenly apart, you will achieve the best results for your skin.the most required sessions for CO2 is
4-6 times, done 4 weeks apart for worst cases. The key is to continue your treatment without fail or delay after 4 weeks.

For me, skin texture and tone has improved alot after one session. Scars has lighten, i have a couple of icepickes scars on my cheeks, there are still there though.

My nose has went back to its original state before my bump removal.
The usual swelling on the tip is still the same though.It is taking soooooo long......

Btw, did you went to meet the brood at VIP the other morning??

HOw was the meeting man?

maybe KL maybe korea.

FCR its a kind of scrub treatment.. that peels for 1-2 days. quite painful (6/10) if u touch it. after the treatment all red like extreme sunburnt. application of thick repair cream like snail cream advisable.. an alternative to laser. but during scrub its not painful.

they rub.scrub your face with some stuff lol . about 1/1/2 -2 hrs treatment. no biggie.

i would say fcr need 3-5 sessions or more if needed. fraxel is prolly 60-70% more effective than FCR but also double the pain... u decide.

research of cutis pearl laser and limelight too.. FDA approved. 1 time laser treatment.. but heard it works better on aging skin.

it depends on the cause of your protruding mouth though. if your teeth are bent forward, then braces might help. if your lips are really large (flesh) then lip reduction might help. you should consult a surgeon, but in my particular case, i had a deficient chin and depressed nasolabial area. so the paranasals and genio helped

the tax is 10%. it mgiht not affect the prices of all clinics though. some will pass the tax on to their patients, and others will absorb the tax.[/QUOTE]
I have had the braces and mini lip reduction years ago, it was ever so slightly improved but that's it.
Thanks for the tax answer:smile: It sucks that I have to pay more for missing the tax inc by a few weeks....that is if I decided to go there. But the price point is attractive, I could pay the same amount as in the states and get a lot more done there. :biggrin:

Questions for anyone who had done their eyes (double eyelids) at VIP. Do you like your new eyes. I am thinking of getting my eyes revision done to correct the old one at the same time I do my nose. The problem with my eyes was the ps cut it weird, instead of cutting a curve that parallel to you lower eyelid, he cut a triangular inverted v shape (a bit exaggerated) more like a boomerang as upper eyelid. Does anyone know that is something could be corrected? I only have 2 weeks and would really like to have them done at the same time. Is that a bad idea? I read ideally I should wait for the nose to deswell before I do my eyes but I don't think I have enough time. Thanks in advance. :smile:

I have had the braces and mini lip reduction years ago, it was ever so slightly improved but that's it.
Thanks for the tax answer:smile: It sucks that I have to pay more for missing the tax inc by a few weeks....that is if I decided to go there. But the price point is attractive, I could pay the same amount as in the states and get a lot more done there. :biggrin:

do they give you any numbing cream or anything for while you heal?

road to recovery- Post op day 5

I had another look of my nose today when getting the nose cleaned up. It was really big, but again, the tip projection and ala base area was nice, if they were only swelling, I think my nose will look nice.

Anywayz, i finally went to the gym today, feeling a bit weak in the beginning, started with light weight lunges, then gradually increasing the weight, work abit on my calf, deltoids, doing some light benches, did some triceps, lower abs. going back to gym feels great, but I tried hard to not to involve any movement with my ribs.. and overall was great.

After that, I went to watch the lincoln lawyer with my friend it was such a nice movie. I like the performance of that lead actor, i think his name is called Matthew McConaughey,, even though he's a bit old.. hahah. but the movie was really nice. Cant wait to watch the green lantern with the mates that i met here.

I am glad that my roomate bisoux is getting better today, she does not have sore throat anymore and I looked at her nose, she got a good projection with her tip area. Also, i think all other pple has deswell alot too. Thats a really good thing. hahah ^^

Anywayz, can't wait, 2 more days everything will be off. I will do everything to deswell my nose in these 2 days hehe :smile: joann said she's gonna put me to megazine,, think she's just kidding.. haha

no numbing cream i think. no need for that.. its not painful untill its all done.. its like sunburnt.

u just need to apply recovery cream. i advise snail creams. they r good.

they have some inhouse products for sale but if u have your own best to use.