BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I asked the question to the doctors and the majority said the same http://www.realself.com/question/rhinoplasty-rib-cartilage-absorption

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

We paid 2800,000 won for the nose (all our noses cost the same regardless of the procedure) and about 5000,000 won for mandible/zygoma (about the same price for each procedure).

Nope, we're staying near Anam which is pretty far annoying to get to Banobagi :sad: Is Noblesse the hotel that Banobagi recommended? If so, they can get you 50% discount off their already really low prices!

Yo Creamy,

10 days is tooo early to even see hows it is going to be. I believe it is mostly swelling from your tissues itself rather than the cartilage.

Give it time, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months. You will definately see the results getting better and better. The swelling goes down from every part of your nose gradually and IN proportion. Not only the bridge or the tip but like a "shrinkage" of the whole nose.

I undertstand many gets paranoid or over react when the cast is off because it is really "huge" looking but just remember, it is the same for everyone that went through it and IT will only get better and better.,.. better..... better,....

ok dude, can I hope in a bottle when you are going?

Btw, I still have the face mask powder, you want it? If so, you can PM me your address, i will send it to you.

Free??? Then get it done Keanu!

After going through the recovery for your surgery this will be nothing.
Maybe just a little discomfort the first 3 days but nothing too heard to deal with.

I had mine with IV and it was done under an hour. LOcal is fine too but you might end up getting more needles poked than you wanted because it is harder to numb deep into the roots so you might have to endure some pain while extracting.

WHat did your dentist say about the wires? DId he looked surprised?

very nice of u but u know wat.. my whole pack of icemask still rotting.. no time to make and put on.. wish someone can help me.. lol

are the banobangi girls able to post some pics pls?

hows mandible zygoma doing on u? feeling gd?

its possible that the cartilage won't reabsorb at all, but dr lee was pretty adamant that his previous patients had reabsorption over the long term. in any case, it is too early to judge. even though it may not seem like it, your nose is probably stilll swollen. my nose was swollen even though at the time, i didnt think i had any swelling.

do you have a bump from the kwire? i found that my bump from the kwire made my radix look higher as well

unrelated but i also found this and think it might be useful to some ppl
http://www.shahfacialplastics.com/pre-and-post-operative-instructions-rhinoplasty.html
http://www.shahfacialplastics.com/themes/sfp/pdf/Medications_and_Herbal_Supplements_to_Avoid.pdf

he didnt look surprised, but when the dental assistant was working in my mouth, she sorta pulled back my lip to look at the incision :S

i was kinda worried that the extraction might get a bit rough if the tooth is hard to remove. and i'm worried that they might bump my nose or push too hard on my jaw or something. tbh, i think it will be better if i am awake so that i can gesture to them if they push too hard on my jaw or something, but under iv sedation it will probably be easier overall. so i'll just take whichever method the dentist wants.

what??? what doctors would say it doesnt absorb so much... i've gone through many forums singapore something and through one of those sites of people saying it absorbed a lot some even too much.. so thus thats why dr.lee makes it slightly higher..

Hi Kain,
Do you know how much (in millimeter) did Dr. Lee raise you PI?

Hi! *waves frantically*

finally made an account. I'm here at VIP. Second day post-op and the feeling is terrible. Swelling and pain everywhere. my eyes are swelling so much I can't really see. When will the swelling go down?

HHer wasn't kidding when she said Dr Song really squeeze your nose when changing the dressing. I was shaking all over and the nurse had to hold me still.

Now I'm just wondering how to get to the clinic from the officetel without looking like a freak of nature with my swollen face. The nose is much too sensitive still for me to put a mask over and what's more it's raining outside and I have no umbrella!

How's everyone doing? I think I *MIGHT* have seen some of you guys on the 3rd floor yesterday. Not sure. Can't really see right now.

Hi there!

Please do tell a nurse if you are in pain. They can give you more painkillers. You're not supposed to be in that much pain.

The swelling will start to go down on Day 3 or 4, not including operation day.

One of the girls can get you an umbrella, and you will be able to put a mask over your face by the time you leave.