BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

so maybe a few cm behind the hairline? why does it have to be *that* far back?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive seen this picture before. its on Dr.Wangs site. i plan on going to him for my rhinoplasty. his results are drastic and he would probably give me the nose im looking for. as for tht picture i dont think those are the same ppl. i thought it was just a comparison of two people from different races who have the same facial structures. hard to believe its the same person after :s

it seems like the before pictures were stretched out way too much, i doubt the ppl in the after pic even had wide noses like tht to begin with.

i think its the same person:
this is her story page
http://www.veriteclinic.com/treatment/examples/09.html

lol haha i guess i worded it wrong. thats not what i meant. i meant that when koreans get plastic surgery they end up looking more Caucasian. what their perception of beauty is for example: high bridge, big eyelids, and pointy noses. and so they end up looking more caucasian or mixed. but im not implying that they want to be white. those are the features that they just happen to find pretty. hope that makes sense lol

wow, just clicked on the link. she goes from looking asian to COMPLETELY caucasian after. quite hard to imagine that something like tht is possible. although i have to say i still think she looks ugly after. lol. she must have gone through ALOT to end up looking like tht.

i think she just had a forehead implant, rhinoplasty which made like 80% of the difference
and also something with her chin?
it isn't a "lot" right?
even though there's a huge change like she's a completely different person, i dont think she had that many surgeries?

it seems like she got alot done. hmm the obvious changes like u said are her forehead, nose, and i think her chin. but her eyes changed as well. they look hooded. they shape of her eyes changed alot. and i think thats what contributes to the 100 degree change. did u look into what she did with her eyes?

i think her eyesbrown and eyes make big diff too, i mean her brown bone make her eyes look deep which make her look more caucasian, and her jaw look little bit smaller to me or it just the way they took the picture make it look like that

what does it mean they look hooded?
theres a slope between her eyes and her eyebrow but thats from the forehead augmentation right?
also she is wearing makeup and eyeshadow
im not sure what kinda surgery she might have had on her eyes though if she did

compared to a lot of the full face procedures that a lot of asians go through like zygoma, mandible, liposuction, double eydlid, rhinoplasty, etc. etc. i dont think she went through much more?
she didnt even have zygoma reduction you can still see her cheekbones
i think the browbone made like most of the difference
then the rhinoplasty
the other changes are smaller
i think she would look caucasian with just the forehead implant and rhinoplasty

those pix of her on the after pix look good but the last picture the one with the man, she look like those house wives on the reality show that have too many things done on their face that make they look plastic

yeah i was gonna say the last pic doesnt look so good
but it could be because of the lighting and the photo isnt as sharp
her face looks wider and she has bigger cheeks than in the after pic, not sure why

o okayy. haha ure post confused me. i thought they sedated u for the dressing. how great tht would be. cant wait to see ure new nose :smile: ill send u my email if ure up for sharing pics.

about cosmogirl, i get what u mean. this isnt the first time ive heard someone wanting to change their race. racism can take a psychological tole on individuals, to the point where they want to completely erase their race. so i think its a more complex and deep issue for her. i dont think its something that can be fixed within a day. issues like this take months and even years to fix. hopefully one day she'll come to accept and embrace the identity god gave her.