BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

i have an autograph of tyler posey from when he was in maid in manhattan and he was like only 10 years old back then lol
i never thought he would be famous
its funny bc just a couple months ago i was thinking about my autographs and i was thinking about how he was so nice to send me an autograph when he was so little, and then i never heard about him again. and then suddenly there's a new show teen wolf with him in it
i thought he was cute before, when he looked like this:
[​IMG]

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaw thats a cute kid lol

hmmmm, im thinking of fixing my facial asymmetry. i have two choices: mandible shaving on the side that is bigger, or an implant on the side that is smaller.

if i decide to do it, i'd go with the implant cos i think large defined jaws look better on men. but then again, i might abandon the idea completely (like how i dont wanna do my eyes anymore, unless they start drooping when im 40 or something, ptosis be damned)

small face says:

banobagi says
(this is a response to an email i sent 10 days ago lol)

Cosmgirl, you really should listen to others suggestions and lose some weight before you even consider ps! Unless you plan to stay the same weight for ever.

realistically i probably wont lose any weight any time soon
i think jaw reduction will help me lose weight
i used to be thin/normal weight
and i still had a big jaw and fat face

i bought a gym membership from january-june, it came with like 15 free classes for something and i didn't even use half of them
and i never used the gym normally
i dont have the motivation to lose weight now
and i know i have a big jaw anyways even when i was normal weight

For those who consider cutting chin bone and reducing buccal fat and muscle or inject fat , here is the information I get from another forum.

You will age faster when you get older. Much faster. one of the top facial reconstruction expert in Seoul mentioned it to a girl during the consultation. But she went ahead with it anyway because she is prepared to have facelift and etc in her 30s or 40s

yeah, it is said that if you have buccal fat removed, you might look really gaunt as you get older due to fat loss from aging. but some ppl have more than enough fat to counter aging and buccal fat removal.

and making the facial bones smaller could result in sagging skin. even without the effect of aging. some ppl on cozycot reported saggyness from their zygoma reduction surgery. idk for the mandible surgery though.

but i think a fat graft would be better than a facelift imo, cos it not only tightens skin, it fills out the hollowed areas (from againg) as well.

@cosmgirl, I think you have very unrealistic expectation from the ps, like a lot of first timers including myself. there are lots of complications for the procedures you mentioned, I. E permanent nerve damange. For those procedures, you need minimum one year to do all the research etc. One year is enough to lose the weight. If you are responsible for yourself.
If you think all the ps will solve your problem, then look at michael jackson.

Be patient and be responsible for yourself.

Hey Kain,
Did you get your wisdom teeth extract yet? Happy Birthday!!:Partyhat:
My question for you was deleted due to the database upgrade....The step I was referring to was after the genioplasty, the space behind the chin after it is moved forward. If the chin is moved alot, the surgeon would shave the step to smooth it out, but some don't do that and you can feel the step when you touch the your chin (source from smallface). So do you know your step is shaved or not? Do you feel there is a step there?

@Nny
i'll post more pics when i have time i guess. there will be pics from a few weeks ago when my nose looked rly uneven due to swelling. its a lot better now. there is still some swelling left that makes it look slightly asymmetric, but its hard to tell (from the mirror and my webcam anyway). my dad keeps pointing it out to me though even though i have to look hard to notice it. my nostrils look uneven from below as well. but its better than it was a few weeks ago.

so a 1 week post op, 1 month, and a 3 month post op coming up. then ill post a 6 month and 1 year and thats it probably. unless my nose changes significantly after that

@rooky
yup, got my teeth out. it hurt a bit on one tooth, but it was nowhere near as painful as the prolonged 2 week rib ache. i can feel an irregularity on one side, but on the other side its rly hard to find. dr lee augmented my chin by "more than 6mm" but the 'step' doesnt feel that large due to the natural curve of my chin (and maybe he shaved it as well). the step feels ~3mm on one side, and 1mm on the other (im not sure if this one is actually a step or just a normal landscape thing. the step feels flat, but not sharp that i would suspect it to feel. i think he might have shaved it.
but idk whether he shaved it or not.

you could make a request to the surgeon of course

cosmogirl
i saw the link you posted and thought i should explain a bit (now that i can understand japanese) its not a silicon implant, but theyre using what they call "bone cement". then after its stiffened (?) they pull the skin back on top and sew it together in the back. the procedure cost about 15k USD

as for the other procedures she had done: the forehead augmentation, eye surgery (i dont know much about eye surgery, but as i can understand, she had folds done and the corners cut?) rhinoplasty and chin implant. before that she had a lot of revisions at other clinics, but she wasnt satisfied with the results.