BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

i think i'm gonna go ahead with vip... :smile:
i still have reservations about using rib and ending up with a super drastic change but i'm even more scared about using non-autologous materials...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, so are you saying that your bridge is too high or not smooth or both?

i'm a girl :smile:

hey cindyeatsworld!

you only had your tip worked on, right? how did that turn out? i'm guessing tip plasty has a faster recovery time, right? when will you be able to see your final results? also, did you use silicone for your paranasals? can you tell me how much a tip plasty is?

yup! lipo is the only thing she's considering.
oh man~ 8-12 weeks of swelling? haha seems like you'll be de-swelling at the same rate as all the recent rib rhino folks :smile:

uzura too. she is some princess i dont know which. she worked in the surgery room or something and had lots of things to say abt vip. check her posts.

Things are working great, Thanks for your concern dude...
Swelling still steadily slow.. wonder if it is good or bad.
Hher's healing is extrordinary at 2 months post op.
I am less concern about my tip slow progress now, wonder if it is because I am away more from the thread. making me think lesser.

You know, this thread is addictive and it just keep reminding me of my imperfections when on it... Geez!! But, i really do miss you guys and I want to announce something very irrelevent, though it is of no concern but just thought of sharing something with you guys..and that is..

I am going to be a mommy again!!!! yes!! Thats why I haven been so active nowadays because of my evening sickness that puts me off looking too long into the computer...

Come to think of it, I was already so when I went under my revision surgery ( I didn;'t know then of course), I felt so bad that bb has to go through it with me and I doped so much antibiotics and other medications into my tummy after surgery... hope he/she is alright.

Cindyeatsworld,

Everyone has that upturned piggy nose after rib surgery. It will drop down, maybe in a few weeks or longer depending on how fast you heal.

It might be longer than a month before you can smile properly (3-6 months according to the forumers here)

All the best to you girl!! :hugs: Enjoy all the yummy Korean dishes while you're there and plz keep us posted on your recovery!!

:yahoo: Congratulations!!! How exciting!!

P.S. You're gorgeous.. you don't have any imperfections -_-