BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Yo,,, how r u?? I rmb u?? How's ur nose?? Ur chin look fine, mAybe the problem not my chin, but lower lips are always inferno of the upper lips and the teeth as well, send me pix to [email protected]

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wassuppp how r u??? Daniel wu,,, Hahahaha, back to da states yet?? Nose is alright, swelling on the tip, It's becoming wider now, hey my prob is with my lips and jaws not really the chin, lower lip and lower theeth always in front of upper lips and teeth, and teeth are so small... Send me pix to [email protected] :smile::smile:

Yeah im back. I'm alright. My nose is much smaller now although the tip is still pretty swollen. My chin is good, skill kinda numb but much better i think. I'm a bit worried abotu my lower lip tho because i think it is a bit lower than it used to but im hoping it goes back to normal after a couple of months.

Why is your nose becoming wider?.. you mean narrower? Dude, you should talk to a dentist/orthodontist about your teeth first. They might be able to fix your lower teeth overbite with braces instead of jaw surgery.

By the way, How are the ladies treating ya? xD

My doctor suggested a thin sheet of silicon being placed on top of the straightened out hump portion to prevent a possible reformation in the future. He said it would safe however, according to doctor Park from OZ clinic, to place silicone over the hump is dangerous and has a 90% chance of infection. That worries me.

Thank you for showing me your x-ray. I think I have similar case as you. However, ideally, I'd like the doctor to rasp from the red region to the yellow in a subtle fashion. I have a very high bridge naturally so if a piece of silicon is added to the shaved region it may make my bridge even higher.

I am a girl and I will be doing my surgery at a clinic named Cowell. It is popular amongst Koreans but it is not foreigner friendly as none of the consultants speak English. My Korean friend recommended it to me as she had also gotten her rhinoplasty done there as well and it came out very natural. I have consulted at almost all of the clinics mentioned in this forum but have been deterred from committing to them for one reason or the other..

hey, yea i will go for the dentist and orthodontist about my teeth, i want larger teeth, a more retruded lower jaw, i thikn they do it in bk plastic surgery, ,, anyway, its not gonna be now,

Ladies are treating me fineeeeeeeee.. hehehe :smile:
hey, send me your fotos to my email, k:smile:

1.5 months post op -

My smile is returning! I'm flipping through photos from the weekend and it actually looks nice compared to a few weeks ago. Don't give up people!! Hang in there!

Also I have resumed my normal gym activities.

@intherighthands How come no one's asking me how the men are treating me??? LoL jk

hahah...
okay, how are the men treating u??? :smile:

thanks. i think i have to wait a few more months for my nostrils to become symmetric

you cant get bigger teeth except with veneers. but its idk if youd want to replace all your teeth. i think they have to be redone after your gumline recedes but i dont rly think they are worth it in most cases

i thought your chin is good btw. but if you want to lengthen your chin vertically, there you can do a genioplasty.
that sounds like an underbite and youd need orthodontic work if you want to change it

Yeah bisousx, are the guys digging your pinky-finger-out sophistication? :smile:

According to Dr. Park at Dream, these are the reasons a hump can re-appear:

The causes are; 1. scarring at the humpectomy site, 2. new bone formation, 3. shrinkage of augmented tissue at the radix area.

Since you're female, you probably want your hump completely removed? I'm sure if they thought they could do that without an implant they would prefer to.

I still have a hump and I think I have tissue in my radix area (will find this out when I meet with a surgeon this week). I have a revision rhinoplasty "textbook" and I will see what they say about implants there and infection likelyhood there. Just need to find it :smile:

hey i wanted to get the same thing done to. i want to make my chin shorted since my face is long as well, but not sure if its worth the risks.

hey u looked good in ure after pics to me. i dont think u need anything done :smile: