BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

The book just says that silicone implants hardly ever infect. It didn't say anything about implants just in the radix area. They need to be removed in 10% of cases because of shifting or improper shape. The study referenced is:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9734450

Dr Jeffrey Ahn and Jeffrey Liu wrote this chapter.

They did say that getting a silicone injection is bad news if you have a complication because they may not be able to get it all out and it doesn't reabsorb.

Can you clarify with the doctor how far down the implant will come? Maybe if you have a situation like mine and you have a naturally high bridge he may shave down your hump completely (and lower your entire dorsum to get it straight) and then use the implant to rebuild your bridge since it won't need significant augmentation.

What is the website for cowell? I tried to search online but it just came back with hits for Simon Cowell and plastic surgery. Will try some hangul approximations, is it cowell starting with 코? Clever if they are a nose clinic.

Is this your place? http://cozyclinic.co.kr/

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Danishly,

I tried to pm you but you're too new to the forum.

Do you have a 주민등록번호? If you do I hope you stick around on the forum even after your surgery. There are a lot of parts of websites that can't be accessed without that for some stupid reason.

is there anyone who can speak korean who can help me translate an image and maybe help me find the original page?
i got sent a pic of a webpage in korean, but the person never gave me the link and i cant google translate it since its an image.

thanks

Hi Kain, could you please tell me any risk of the chin surgery if you don't mind? You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks!:smile:

lol haha im very confused. i dont kno y everyone thinks i got stuff done already. i didnt get anything done yet. ive been on this forum researching for a long time to prepare from my rhinoplasty, which i plan to get next winter. i have 2 clinics that are my top choices.

i plan to post my after pics on the forum, if u guys still stick around for tht long ull see them :smile:

Question: Does everyone realize that your face to be longer after you get your nose done? Me, I got my eyes and nose done. I think my face is longer than before :weird:

Thanks for the answers !

hey there :smile: i was wondering if i could see a b&a picture? [email protected]

im asking, because im planning to get a chin implant to lengthen my face, but if my nose job alone will make my face longer. i mean, i dont want to end up with a super long face :lol:

Bisousx,

Just confirmed my surgeries (Rhinoplasty and PI at VIP), just need to make payment and secure a date (next year or later?). Super excited!

Do you feel that your rhinoplasty has caused you to look slightly mixed (or more mixed than usual?)
Growing up I've always caused a cultural confusion among my peers - most of them thought I was mixed because of my facial features. When I visited Hong Kong (where my parents are originally from), all of the locals asked me if I was half. But my nose looks stereotypically asian: small and a low bridge, creating the illusion of a short nose.

What I am hoping is that once I do have the rhinoplasty, the visual aspects of my chinese heritage won't suddenly disappear. What I do know is that I'm extremely unhappy with my current nose, that's a gamble I'm willing to risk. At the same time, I can't help but feel a little apprehensive...

Overjet and overbite are the same thing. I was just actually thinking that if the patient had an overbite, it would add-on to the visual projection of the face - making the face not feel balanced...? Not sure if I'm making any sense, I could be just babbling or worried over nothing.

Glad that your smile is starting to look normal again. I was worried there for a bit. You're given me the confidence to move on with the surgery! :smile:

lolz... I still waiting for 6 months to see the final result:smile:

Yes, I have my surgery date set for VIP. I'm too nervous to go to any other clinics who does not do rib rhino since silicone has so many side affects.

I will ask him to see if he can do it conservatively -- I don't want to ruin my smile!

Do you regret getting paranasal implants or are you content with your overall look?

Did he specify to anyone that it would be a very difficult procedure for rhinoplasty but he can do it? It made me a bit nervous when he said I am a very difficult case... but no worry bc I came to the right doctor. This is my 1st time, and pray that it will be the last time :smile:!

Thanks! Comforting to know! I saw quite a number of ppl in OfficeTel who just had their surgeries done on them.. eeks!

I need to find sineech so I don't get too swollen!!