BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I think if you are considering implants in the forehead, cheek, or chin area...fat graft is a great thing if you are unsure. I am excited for mine :smile: i personally want my forehead to protrude, because it is so flat! Blech~

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come you have to make a payment before your surgery?

Yes, I was in the same shoes as you before surgery. I look less asian now bc of my facial features - the others in my group still look asian though :smile: I guess that's something you should mentally prepare yourself for. I look way better than before but I found a lot of my friends' comments about looking mixed to be annoying. That's the worst of it though. Overall I'm very happy.

Arghh... go go J.Lo :graucho:

I don't regret my paranasals bc I really, really needed them! Haha. I had monkey lips! I did freak out about my smile but now that its getting back to normal, I'm sure this procedure was right for me. If I could do it over again, though, those are the things I'd bring up.

JuicyME, I don't think you need forehead implant. You look just good. If you really want it, maybe a little bit. :smile:

hello everyone :smile:

i am 2 days post op i'm second guessing myself alot right now and i really want to suggest that instead of setting your heart on one clinic, do your research! it can only benefit you if you get multiple consultations :smile:

there are so many great plastic surgeons and clinics and if you don't know where to start, just pm me!!! :smile:

one of the doctors i consulted with told me that since i have a long face, i should not lengthen my nose, otherwise, my face will end up looking even longer!!!

I think you get a lengthening effect just from raising your bridge. If you look at HHer's pics her nose looks longer. Since most of y'all are asian I guess that statement applies to you. Mine got shorter :smile:

i really hope this is the case! :biggrin:

btw how do you like ur short nose? :P you said you might be going back again next month?

also, ive got those "love bands" or whatever theyre called that kain posted a link about. and i hate mine T_T tbh when i was 15 id always remove them in photoshop, so id look like the first picture :giggles:

So the longer face appears? :mad: