BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Okay.. this is not fair...

How did Angelababy get SOOOOOOO pretty?! What exactly did she do?? I don't think I can even come close after my surgery :sad: I mean, she was sooo ugly before! & now she's GORGEOUS! I think I'll still be 200000x uglier than her even after my operation(s)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol haha i too am sooooooo envious of her transformation. i think the dramatic difference came maybe not only from nose and eye surgery but facial contouring as well. her face shape is completely different then to what it was before. a very grueling procedure, but worth it for her?

a normal asian girl posted on her blog her plastic surgery transformation. i think she was from Taiwan. anyways she said her goal was to look like angela baby after surgery. and guess what!! now she TOTALLY does.

got to warn u tho her recovery process looked INCREDIBLY painful

here is a link someone boasted on a site to describe her transformation, photos included!!

http://onthecarousel.onsugar.com/15botox-15HOW-FAR-would-go-sake-beauty-views-plastic-surgeries-8978620

im wondering who Angelababys Plastic Surgeon is cause i been trying to search on the internet but cannot find any info . Even she denies to having Plastic Surgery. Well Whoever that doctor is ? he sure would be famous and making alot of money with those asian girls lining up for surgery /

You are free to do whatever you like, but in my opinion, VIP did a good job on my nose too :smile:. Yes, it does to take time to de-swollen. I was very depressed on my nose for a couple weeks after the surgery, but now I am feeling like I have more confident ;).

I don't offend you or anything like that, but I am just feeling like you might have some wrong information about VIP about the nose because I was there. And I don't get paid for any advertising from them at all. I am just a friendly honest guy :smile:

Yeah!! I remember seeing this.

Crazy crazy transformation. Beautiful!

I don't know why she denies it!!!

omg but she look really bad in her b4 pix her lip look like she just got beat up by her bf, and her after lip look good you knw what i meant?, i wonder how is angleababy become a famous model b4 her surgery since she look so ugly

Hmm that's strange. The beginning of my bridge right between my eyes is soft (or I have a lot of flesh there) with a very low projection, while the rest of the bridge of hard until we get to the tip. I thought that's how it ought to be, you know, everything should be hard until the tip area. Or maybe that's just me. Either way I need to get the nasal bone area between my eyes augmented, the rest of my nose including the mid bridge and the tip are high and fine (though I do have a slight bit of deviation). I just pray that whoever will be doing me won't screw up by overcorrecting things that don't need to be touched.

Hey guys...it's about 6 months since my nj, and boy do I ever regret getting it done! My nose is still hard like the rubber ball you buy at the .25 machine, I thought getting fascia/ear/septal would at least makes it feel natural. I have a huge bump on my right side which Dr. Lee agrees that needs some rasping. I had to wait till I was at least 6 months post op to do anything, and recently I found out I am preggo. :sad: I am sad cause I will have a bunch of families fly into Korea where I reside and I am ashamed of my nose. Now I have to wait till my baby is born to do any type of revision-I am still hoping it's free at this point. Ahhh...the hormones and the bad result iskilling me, but I am trying to look towards the light cause there is nothing I can do about it. PLEASE resort to plastic surgery if it were you last choice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destiny, there you are. Some members mentioned you had cartilage+fascia rhinoplasty so I really wanted to hear your review. Congrats on your pregnancy, I know you're not too thrilled right now because you can't do revision to your nose, but I'm sure you'll be excited about having a baby later on.
Where does your nose feel hard? Is it on the bridge ...or tip ...or both? And did you have diced cartilage or crushed cartilage? How much height increase did you have on the bridge?

Honestly, I have yet to receive my surgical report so I can't tell your for a fact how much height was added. However, from thetiene the splint was off till now-I think that it did went down a lot. My whole nose feels like a rubber ball, I mean the tip I can move it mm left to right but everything is still VERY firm. I believed I had diced cartilage. Thanks on the pregnancy congrats.

IMO, as much as some people like to bash VIP, with my experience they have been more than helpful. I really don't know why my bump is there, but I know not all PS are perfect, i am super thankful that I do reside here in Korea since it will be easier for me to get things fix. Things take time to heal.....but all in all my time at VIP has been good and Joanne always told me that my revisions will be free *for me from the beginning and I am glad she is keeping her end of the deal....

I just wondered if anyone know how much maximum reduction an osteotomy procedure can make?
I was scared of bone fracturing and before the surgery I told the doctor that I didn't want it. He said then he would only do rasping. However, now they told me that they actually fractured the bone. They did a procedure that I told them twice not to do...My nose now is too small and I hate small noses, I don't know if after removing the bridge material it would look broader...
Anyone knows if I can do anything about this. It's so scary that a clinic did what you didn't want and ruin your nose permanently.