BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Some of the girls look like they already had things done to their faces before they go to Starline. Maybe forehead implant? their forehead look quite full and round in the before pictures. I think she had her eyes done too. It's so big and it's quite rare for asians to have such deep parallel double eyelids.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knoww, they look really plastic & fake haha. But still pretty! and I thought the same thing! DAWN YANG! I think it's the whole round forehead, round cheeks, sharp chin, etc~ They all start to look the same~

I'm trying to think what it is that makes them look super artificial.. maybe it's all the roundness?

Haha! I think maybe it's the forehead. I dont think I have ever seen someone's forehead looking so pop out before in real life. Their forehead look really tight and shiny.

Btw this girl had plastic surgery before and I really like the way she looks now.

Before : http://www.asianbite.com/photos_medium/mavis-pan-shuang-shuang-before_25413.jpg

After : http://www.asianpopshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Pan-Shuangshuang-pastoral-style-photo-1_thumb.jpg

@ kinky, I love the popped out forehead look though :/ but my forehead isn't nearly as big so maybe it won't look as plastic? Idk! I'm conflicted now. I'll have to go back eventually to get a revision rhino so maybe ill wait. Hrmmmm...

Oh and very pretty!! Who is she? I realized Korean girls like the innocent doll look. And Singaporean girls like to look more eurasian. From what I've noticed ^^

Hmm, you are thinking of fat grafting to forehead or using implants?

She's Pan ShuangShuang, a model from China. I like her nose and her eyes. :biggrin: Yup! I realised that too. Koreans tend to go for the big and innocent eyes with small face kinda look.

Oh, do let me know how it goes for you ok? Cuz i have a really flat forehead but I don't want to end up with a forehead that is too protruding.

A really round forehead reminds of a luohan fish (a kind of fish that Singaporeans like to rear). LOL! http://mesosyn.com/myth2-15-9.jpg

Jesse! How are you healing?? Has the swelling come down for the most part?? Is love to see am updated photo :smile: are you satisfied?? I thouht if looked incredibly natural

Thanks! I just don't want to end up looking eurasian so I want to make sure I opt out of surgeries that will. But I think ill be fine since I'm not getting any bone reconstruction... Thanks for the reply!! :smile:

Hey guys,

new to the forum but have been lerking around for about 1 year now. about a year ago I had some facial nerve problems and lift my face a bit screwed up, losing much of the definition I had, especially between my nose bridge and eyes, under both eyes as well as jaw, and both sides of my cheek especially one side went "flat". so I am looking to do some facial adjustments for nose and eyes.

I have been reading the forum and it seems that just about everybody here chose korean doctors. but I'm thinking about doctors from states. does anyone have any good recommandation for those?

looking forward for replies.

thanks in advance!

She explained to to me the progression of maintanence. moisturizures...cosmetics...fillers...surgery. I got the idea that fat grafting was not seen at the same level as fillers, perhaps because of the harvesting and the semi-permanent effect. My thought was that I should have surgeries now so that my surgeries later on don't have to be as drastic. I think she looks at it more like these surgeries aren't perfect and my face is going to change as I age, so every semi permanent surgery I get will have some residual effect and when I get older it will be obvious that several procedures have been done. If I just try to slow it down and then do the more drastic stuff when I'm already in worse shape then it will look more realistic.