BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juicyme : You have msn ? Able to chat there ? Im from Singapore and i'll be heading over to Korea on the October 13th. If u're in SG, hopefully we're able to meet up :smile:

No, I have not been to VIP yet, but do have the intention to consult dr. Lee as soon as I have been thru the whole thread. I only post on this thread once in a while, because I cannot keep up with the amount of posts.

So who did Revision when they used RIB the first time? Most doctors usually switch from plastic/gortex to rib, im wondering if anyone did rib revision for their nose cuz they didnt like the shape. I know from plastic to rib it will look more natural, bu im wondering if yu revise your nose (for those who allready had rib) will it look more natural? more fake (the more touched/procedures/+healing/scarring) the more fake it looks. Also if you keep opening and re-touching the chance of it Warping more???

Anyone know if i shave the bone on the side of my nose will the shape of eyes change? i mean will it be further apart? as i am pretty happy with the shape of my eyes now..i don't want the rhinoplasty to change anything about my eyes and caused it to to be droopy

^
nose implants, It will NOT change the shape of your eyes. I thought it would. But the material between your eye would have to be put VERY HIGH and super thick in order for it to change the inner corner of your eyes to stretch it more or whatever (and your nose would look super fake anyways) so most good suregeons who know where to start the material at (at the lash line or lower) it wont effect your eyes once it's fully healed.

My eyes looked different only the first 2 months after my nose was done though.

Too the Rib ppl.
HouseofTaylorIzora
Milk
Bbgurly
Mixedgirl
Townstory
Rawdude
Uzura
Destiny ( diced and wrapped)
Chanelmania77 ( Dr Kao, TW)Rhinose
( Dr Hsu, TW)
MMT
Welna
Beefsoup Megoreng
Jamnyc
Kain + sliding genioplasty
HHerMilkyway
Omom.momo
Angleplane

if any of you guys did revision to change the look please, message me need to talk to you. Most ppl dont get revision with rib (cuz most ppl only change if the nose warps) so im wondering if revision with rib is rare... i dont wanna touch mine if the chances of opening my nose will make it warp if i decide to change the shape.

I'm 7 mth post-op (ribs cartilage) - while my radix and bridge area settle down nicely, I'm happy, the tiny piece of ear cartilage on the tip area seem to have re-absorbed so the tip definition is a little unsatisfactory after the swelling has gone down. I'm thinking of going back to Seoul for a "touch up" revision - just for the tip.

anyone ever gone thru' such revisions - just to refine the tip? Is it major? And how's the recovery?

In the rhinoplasty, surgeon gathered & sutured the tip cartilage and removed upper part of alar cartilage if necessary & now the supratip area is dead space (it means empty area), but tip & supratip area skin have strong memory about previous shape.

In some people who have strong memory skin take long time adapted to new shape
and sometimes dead space area fills with scar tissue
So, in that case, inject of Kenalog on the supra tip area to reduce scar & soft tissue volume will help.

Hope that my info will be helpful to you.
cos alot of cases patients don't know the reason why after surgery their nose tip is still not sharp but round.

So may i ask you 2 questions? (NO OFFENCE YA:smile:)
1)Is your nose tip skin thick or thin?
2)what kinda changes u looking at?

Hi guys, it's me again. Would like to ask a few more questions because I'm super indecisive-_-

For those of you who had primary rib rhinoplasty, how much did it cost for you?

Also, how long did it take for you to recover?

Thanks in advance!