BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

yes, mine is silicon with septal cartilage graft on tip.
and you are right, only silicone will give the best shape on dorsum.

As for Koreans, 90% of them will have silicon implant.
Like goretex is not so popular in korea cos most clinic in Seoul used silicon.
only when patients request from doc then they will used it.
But of cos the doc will have to tell u the side effect of goretex that it will shrink by 40% after few yrs.
For Rib, is too harsh! cos for primary or secondary case also don't need to used rib for dorsum, unless is very complicated case.

I have a friend who had many NJ done in Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand, and the last job done is in Singapore which is a disaster, badly infected.
So end up in Seoul to get it repair by a doc at Bundang, the doc remove the implant and let it rest for 3 months & ask to come back again to get it repair by Rib.

Guess what happen...the doc told him he will ask in very famous doc in Gangman to help to do the rib surgery. So on the day of surgery, everything when smoothly, but on the recuperation period is not doing well cos the swell never go down instead it get worst!

On the 9th day, it was told that the rib on the dorsum has to be removed.
The doc also refund the $$ back telling that if u want to do it wait for a year.

6months later, my friend came to me asking for help asking any Skillful experience plastic surgeon can help? Of cos i did help and now is been repair and the implant used is I-shape Silicon & costal cartilage graft on tip cos own septal had been distory by the previous doc.

GOD BLESS & now my friend is very please with the result.

No offense....My advise to friends out there, do think twice of using rib cartilage on dorsum. Is too harsh!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my case, it took me 2months for my nose to be fully deswell.
but on my Day10 when i return home is not much noticeable.
as for my nose skin is not thick so i deswell quite fast:smile:
I'll try to search for my recovery pic & post it here to share my healing progress ok;)

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Do you have your befores?

Hi JuicyME,
my 3rd NJ was done in BKDY by Dr Kim Jin Sung.
At that time he's still in BKDY and he's no longer with BKDY already.

For my nose case cost 3.5mil won fog the procedures:
Silicon augmentation on dorsum, septal cartilage graft for tip projection & Lengthening.

Do PM me for me for further details ya;)

Hi Jang!! :biggrin:

thanks for sharing info and ur pic!
i'm new here as well, and i've been really looking for a nose job in the future.
U said u had a silicone implant, could u tell me all the risks associated with it??
do i have to come back in the future to get it redone?? how often?
as much as possible, i really dont like to have to get my nose done everytime...
is is possible to just get one nose job, and not get redone anymore??

Are these korean clinics usually serving the female population or do they do a fair amount of guys as well?

What's the typical sort of nosejob for a guy in Korea? Is it to make it really high bridged and more Caucasian? I want a proportional nose that's more masculine and I'd hate to come out with a really girly nose if you know what i mean :smile:.

I am!

Can anyone tell me what fat grafting actually is? I'm kinda confused.. I assumed they lipo an area and inject it into a desired area... But am I wrong? And also, is the taking fat from and putting fat into all included in that one price? -_- *confused*