BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

The nose will deswell at different parts at a time. Don't think about it too much, just keep yourself busy and in a few months your nose will be even. Idk if you are a drinker, but I find that when I have a few, my nose will swell up for a day or two.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had a husband who loved me just the way I was, I'd skip the nose and just do my boobs :roflmfao: Cause men don't look at the face anyways

Hi welna, did you have rib implant and tip? I am 2 days away from 1 month ...and I am sorry, it's freaking huge, bridge is freaking scary tall, and most of all, uncomfortable as hell!
My eyes changed and changed the way I look. It's funny, if I cover my tall bridge, I feel so much better! My PS said it's about 3mm.... Is this normal? God bless his heart... He is nice enough to see me each week to work thru this process with me. I am counting down the days when I can remove everything and look more like myself!

zygoma reduction, mandibular surgery or v-line surgery, sliding genioplasty/chin implant/fat graft on the chin, fat graft on the forehead, possibly fat grafting or fillers to her cheeks (they look fuller than before), nose job, blepharoplasty, epicanthalplasty, and some surgery on her lower eyelid (they removed the eye bags, and performed 'love band surgery' which gives her those prominent lines under her eye)

edit: her eyes look longer as well. that was probably achieved by a 'lateral canthalplasty'

I can understand exactly how u feel as all of us wanna look good after surgery.But it isn't an instant "POOF" "TADAA" thingy.
Perhaps u've already got a nice height to begin with.so 3mm might look different for different ppl . I had full rib bridge n tip. It is normal to look and feel this way.I know what I was gonna expect to see after surgery which is a huge n swollen nose but as I said I was ready for it. Don't freak out . You'll be fine gal ;) Pls for those considering ps pls read through this tread for what u gonna expect during first few mths if u choose rib..Good luck everyone no matter what implant or which doc u've chosen .

Yo! Welcome back! Thanks, dear. Unlike others, i just wish dat my bridge would be higher. The bridge is very low compared to others now.. Quite sad looking at it as I was the only one with a low bridge there and I do not want to inject any filler as suggested by JoAnn.. :cry:

I had exactly the same problem but don't worry, after sometime the skin will be back to normal. For me, it took 6 weeks for the skin to stop peeling.