BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

long time no see cousin. LOL and wheres my galbi???

hi actually im a :cutesy:, i current deleted the slide show i post b4 but when i hit my 1 1/2 months i will give you update pics, if u looking for guy nose u should ask kain, he look really really good on his 6 months post op

hihi cousin.. how is life and any recent pics to share? Am waiting for you to come over lol. Thought you have stocked up lotsa galbi before leaving Seoul :P.. Ooohhh...the galbi and yu-mucha are so nice.. yummy!!

@taeyang i didn't believed that it was the same person at first. i had to study her face over and over and you can tell it's the same person by her eyebrows and the shape of her face . But she totally looks like a different person . i think she did everything to her face / the whole 360 degree. i think the clinic is Jewelry Clinic and judging from the photos they seem to do dramatic changes to a person's face

i wish i had a naver account so i could see some more before and after pics. This Clinic will be on my list of Consultations :P

ok can anyone had rib done tell me is this happen to you guys during ur recovery time that there anybody tell you guys that your nose crooked or asymmetry? now not only my mom telling me that my nose slander to the right even my aunty come and visited us for diner told me the same things, im getting really panics now, plz plz tell me ur experiment of uneven swelling, i try to keep my minds out of the nose but they just keep asking about it, oh my god

Hey Sammie,

I've been following with your posts and it has me completely on edge with my proposed consultation / surgery date in Korea during September 2012. Could you please send me your before photo and post-op photos if possible? I know it's a difficult time, but I'm also planning on a rib-rhinoplasty also. Anything would help me with my FINAL decision.

My email is: schrdingr (at) gmail (dot) com. (:

I have two other plastic surgeons confirm my nose is crooked.... But my s says it's uneven swelling. No one can really tell but I just don't want it to get worse! I will visit my ps next week and have him see it again. Even thou I am very sure about removing all the rib grafts out of my nose but I still have to live a life with this current state until month 3 or so.... I certainly don't want to deal with a big nose/too high of bridge...and a crooked nose... Unless it'll be Halloween everyday and that would even be depressing.
I will let u know what my ps says.
Hang in there...

i added you to my contacts so that you have access to my photo albums. they are on the right side of my profile page. click 'show all albums'

if you get 10 posts you can use the pm system which would make it easier to communicate

wow...i love the b&a pic of Jewellery Clinic too.its like she look so young n cute after the surgery....dis girl really dumps all her money into PS.

Has anyone with rib gone for a revision to make the bridge slightly higher? The surgeon only gave me a slight augmentation for my previous very low bridge and I still find my bridge is kinda low after PS. I like my front view. The nose is smaller and very natural now. However, from the side, it looks ugly due to the low bridge. Thought ribs would give sufficient height for my low bridge... I feel so depressed and cried yesterday when several persons who have seen me commented the same...:cry:

Don't cry....wait a while and if it is really low, you can always have a bit of augumentation done later.