BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh sorry i dont want to post my pics online for several reason, and i dont want to be famous on the internet :smile:, i share my pics with people in this forum bcuz during the time i still research lots of people being very helpful and let me see their pics so i promise i will do the same, if you would like to see my pics i will give you the link to my slide show, and after 7 days i will delete the slide show

im sorry to bump this old post but this makes me so mad @ vip. hope ur doing better angleplane..

to be honest with you i am not really impressed by the VIP results ive seen lately theyve all been assymetrical and huge.

kind of toriumi-ish even

so different than what is advertised on vips website. im a bit conflicted because i was really interested in VIP.

Hi. This is my first time here but I has spent days reading the posts written here. I went to Vip last week for consultation. I met Joann and Dr lee for revision. I had a nose job 3 years ago in KL nd the result is horrible. I has scars on both side of my nose. Dr Lee recommends full rib rhino, paranasal, full fat graft. They also showed me the photos of their patient and I even had a good look at a patient waiting there and I find their result very impressive. So I'm crossing my finger.

Lol... u must be kidding. Nobody wants my ugly low nose. No need to send pics. Come and see me ;)

@AsianmodelBoy every plastic surgery clinic has it's flaws here and there. If your looking for a perfect plastic surgery Clinic well that doesn't exist.

Of course every Clinic is gonna advertised and put their best work forward so what you see advertised might be deceiving. And for every Clinics of course your gonna have dissastisfied Patients here and now.

As far as nose goes i still think VIPP does a good job on producing that nose job if you want a really dramatic change to your nose. i'ved seen other clinics where the nose job is just to subtle for my taste :party:

I completely agree wit you there, when I first saw angleplane review I was freak out bcuz it very close to the day I leave to go to koreanfor nj and I already set up everything with VIP, but then after seen all of the discussing of angleplane n the other, most of the things she complaint about is really not a big prob, for example she didn't like the hard rock nose bcuz she is an active person but to me I really don't care since I don't like any sport n rather stay inside, she took her rib out way too soon and didn't give it a chance to heal, if u think u can't handle the toughness of recover time then not touch ur face is a better choice, and does how good the clinic is there alway 50/50 chance of sucess and fail so basically u gamble with ur face once u decide on ps

Anyone who went to VIP mind sharing some before and after photo with me? I promise I wouldn't share it with anyone. I'm just looking for some reassurance. I am at the same situation as you from beginning. I hope that you would understand how I feel from your experience. Thanks in advance

Hey u need one more post so u can use pm feature, I'm sharing my b4 n after photo rit now so after u got 10 post shot e a pm then I can send u my slide show link

@azn_kid: you are wonderful! I am worried if I make the right decision or not without knowing how the truth outcome. All pictures on clinics web are beautiful. I just count on the technique and skills from the doctor.

No problem, I was feel the same when I first start research, so I understand how u feel, that y I decide to share my photo, feel free to ask any question

You're welcome :flowers: I'm really happy with my nose.