BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding advertisement, I think all clinics are the same pace. It depends on the reader understanding and interpretation with their own knowledge in any field which cause people having different point of view. It is important that you make your own decision and research. I suggest that we should not criticize people business. We make the wrong choice then we are done. Also that is why we get to know, learn, share all that within our limited knowledge together. I would not know much detail in depth until I found this forum. Thousands thanks to whom it may concern about PS to setup and all of you to contribute in this forum. I hope I make myself clear and fair, not go against anyone. :tup

way too much of a transformation!!! i hope she got all of her photos retaken for passport/ id etc....

Well i'm also from the states and don't plan my surgery for another 2 years as i'm quite busy with work right now and doing certain projects . I'm still in the process of researching this out ????

i'll be the big 30 next year. Gosh makes me feel old already..........:smile:

im not sure and forgot where that link page was at because i was browsing and trying to look for more before and after pics and somehow i ended up finding fukuta in the pics ?

The website is hard to navigate around especially if you can't read Korean and you also need a naver account to accesss the before and after pics /

Yes! I love that transformation too! It is very good pictures with a lucky girl. Imagine any of us could get that wonderful transforming which proven excellent skills of Jewelery Clinic. What a dream! And hope that dream come true to all of us. Definitely I will consult with clinic when I get there.

"If it is photoshop then they should have a disclaimer saying it is not the true image of the actual work done"
^THIS!!
deoanalin thanks . im not even going to entertain the idea of getting into a discussion or debate with tianna.
xxxx
xxxx

lol @ it being "lighting" . it's not even "slightly modified' its completely not even close to the actual result! its photoshop . deceiving marketing. dishonest. false adverrtisement. illegal. plain and simple.

i understand if clinics only want to post up the best work . duh obviously. but it is NOT OKAY to photoshop results and advertise them as real results. photoshopping skin? okay fine. photoshopping color, lighting, contrast? sure why not. However photoshopping the actual shape and result of the surgery outcome is NOT acceptable. this is false advertisement. which yes is illegal.

yes it is very hard to navigate! i got all the pics from their blog
do u have the link? if not ill likn u to it. just have to find it

hey after you confirmed to me that that was you on the vip website i definitely see a huge difference in their post op pics and the original untouched ones in ure slideshow. i didnt wanna say anything till i was sure but i guess vip did a little retouching on ure tip for their photos. dont know wah to think about that...

i completely agree with you. while i have seen real results that have been fantastic from vip like kain and intherighthands, photo-shopping is completely unacceptable.

well i understand that u upset with VIP about the photoshop, but again each person have their own point of view, and their own definition of right and wrong,
xxxxxx
im not try to cover for VIP or anything, I was surprise as well but not upset, how would u knw if other clinics not photoshop their b4 and after pics too?!?!!?

@AsianModelBoy: Maybe you are right! I am so naive and don't know much about PS. Thank you for telling me. You must be very knowledgeable, can you let me know which clinic would give us the truth image of patient posting in their web that they operate. Love to go the same clinic with you. :wondering

Alarplasty is irreversible and should not be taken lightly, like a stepping stone to rhinoplasty. If you don't think you need any bridge or tip work, best to leave it alone. Just do your research about everything and take your time.

I think you are too young to get rib rhinoplasty, but there are others who have done it. They use a K-wire for younger patients, however, it's been discussed that younger patients have a higher chance of warping due to the state of their rib cartilage.

Please reconsider on any plastic surgery! I seriously would recommend against rib rhino at all cause .... If you must do plastic surgery, do a very minor one like closed rhino with no tip..... This way, if you don't like it, it's much easier to change your mind. There is risk in any surgery.... So think about if the ps is not successful... What would you do? Not everyone turns out to be dawn yang!

Hi All,

Sometime in July I posted some threads with regards to my interest in doing NJ in Korea. After reading most of the forums then, I was quite sure to go for VIP to have my nose done. I made a last minute short trip to Korea for consultations, keeping in mind that VIP was my top choice.

1. VIP clinics, Joann had a driver picked me up, very nice guy who mentioned to me that most of the patients he picked up after surgery end up expressing they were not very happy. I stayed positive. Immediately went to the clinic, without much expectation and preparation. I met Joann. She sounds to me to be very experience. I almost thought she was a nurse or doctor's assistant with some kind of medical background cos she pretty much gave me most of the consultation. In the end, I still insisted on meeting Dr.Lee. So out of his busy schedule, I managed to catch him for good 5 minutes. Within this 5 minutes, he examined me and advised me to do a lott of things on my face including botox when all i wanted was a very conservative change on my nose. Joann suggested i use rib cartilage cos it's natural and comes from your own body with least chance of infection. Dr.Lee kept saying "why are you worry? don't worry" the rest i'm not quite sure of he answered my questions or understood my concerns. In the end, before i left Joann said something to me which was quite discouraging and upsetting. She said I love my nose and I don't really want to do anything to it. I think if i do love my nose that much, I would not make this special trip out there to get a consultation. So i left with disappointment and feeling rather distraught and uncomfortable.

2. Second visit, I went to meet Dr Jung from Shimmian clinic. Dr Jung could speak some mandarin so it was much easier to communicate with him. Also having a better idea what exactly I want after seeing DR. Lee, I explained to him my concern and situation. He suggest I use goretex instead of VIP's recommendation to use rib cartilage for the augmentation and reduce alar base. He says rib will concave and will leave scar on your body. Seeing his work using rib, I gather he's not an expert in rib as compared to VIP's Dr Lee

3. I figured since I'm in Korea, might as well visit another doctor. So my last consultation was at Samsung Aesthetic Clinic. If I'm not wrong the dr i spoke to was DR Kim. He is a younger doctor and spoke good english and it was really easy to communicate. I saw some of this b&a work. Seems very conservative and subtle. He examined my nose and suggest I use silicon, ear and septal cartilage for my nose, when Dr.Lee from VIP said my septal cartilage is definitely insufficient for the augmentation and will eventually cause my nose to sink if more septal cartilage is remove.

So after all these 3 consultations, which pretty much contradict each other. I'm even more confuse and went home in despair. I recently started to do more research again because I feel that I just need to meet the right doctor that works for me and I'm most comfortable with.

After reading some recent posted forums, i'm starting to be interested in Cinderella and Regen clinics. Has anyone had their nose done there before? Could you kindly share your experience or email me your b&a photos if you don't mind? Your help is much appreciated. I can assure you all info/photos provided will remain confidential.

I also read somewhere that there's this lady name Zoe who could assist in the translating and help to take care of all appointments with various doctors and so on. Does anyone has her contact?

Thanks