BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

when i wwas shopping in gangnam i was like i might as well buy a nice coat here... when i went into the shops the coats were like 80,000 -500,000 won.... which is like us$80- $500 ... ok 80 is not so pricey but considering it's in korea you would think its way cheaper but nooooo. i literally could go back home and buy the same thing... so i don't have to carry it all the way back.

if you are doing it at vip i suggest you stay at sunshine, the hotel is much nicer than young dong. i'm doing my nose and fat graft..

money: convert when you get in to korea but mind you find someone who speaks english. there's a guy at worribank which is like 2 seconds from sunshine hotel, who speaks pretty much perfect english, you have to go upstairs to see him.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey you can email me at [email protected] i'm here until the 16th.

lol i feel the same way when i shop in korea, the clothes are expensive, if you doing any kind of surgery at VIP they'll give you accommodation at their officetel for free so there no need to look for hotel

Hi Angelplane: I read your extended posts regarding your experience with VIP. I very much appreciate you sharing your experience. In fact, I am very appreciative of everyone's input, openness, & honesty in this Forum. The assortment of emotions, trepidations, regrets, hopes, and not to mention the many highs & lows of phrases has truly helped me in one of the most incredibly difficult & to say the least, costly, choices I've had to make in my life. I've become more realistic & thoughtful in the consideration of my desired results & the importance of including whether or not it will compliment or if it's even compatible with my facial bone structure. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...surgeons included. Which makes it just as important, to be well prepared to communicate your goal/target(s) concisely, especially to a surgeon in foreign country.

We are fortunate to have the ability to choose our selected surgeons but also the misfortune of having to choose the "right one"...

How are you doing since the surgery with VIP? Maybe I missed the threads, but I didn't see any mention of any corrective surgery. Did you ever do any revisions since then? Your experience seemed so unsatisfactory & I'm so sorry to hear that. Do you have any before & after pics to share? If you'd like, you can email me at [email protected].

(message truncated for room)

Thanks azn_kid! That was very helpful!

I'm glad to hear that your recovery is doing very well. :smile:

I had revision rhino with rib four days ago in the US because my nose was too short and upturned from my primary. I do not have a cast on but it is taped up. However, I can see the base pretty good. I think that it is an improvement but would still like it to be more downturned. There is a piece of tape holding the tip up. I know rib rhino has its own healing phases, is it common for the nose to drop during healing with rib rhino as it does with regular reduction rhino? I have read that normally the nose is super huge after rib grafting but that does not seem to be the case with me, I don't want it to get much smaller. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm essentially looking to doing the same thing/areas. Nose revision with rib, lower blepharoplasty & fat grafting to the temple.

I'm researching on ways to minimize the bruising and infections. My pain tolerance is pretty pathetic. I cry bloody Mary when I get a paper cut. I hope VIP is understanding enough to dose me accordingly. :wacko:

Just came out from my revision this morning and made a few changes to my nose.. I changed from 2mm to 0.8mm silicone (I know, random right? I couldn't decide between 0.5 or 1 so yeh) and from entirely septal for the tip, to septal for the columella and ear for the tip.. hope I made the right decision this time.

Revision op was a waaay different experience to the first one. The first time, I went under GA cos I did mandible and zymona at the same time. This time, I expected to be going under again, and I was calmed at the thought of being able to just sleep through it.. but it was only until about half an hr into it that I realise that this was it, I was fully conscious and could actually feel them tugging and playing with my nose and ear! It wasn't painful at all, but it was hella scary! Mira told me later that I was crying throughout the op.. The first time round, I was excited for the results already but this time round, i was blaming myself for having gotten myself into this situation and hoping and praying it will be the last time.. :sad:

Hi,

I was all ready to pay bano by credit card (just like the first time), but they said that they'd have to add another 10% on top of the amount for tax.. so i went off to the atm to fetch my bucket loads of won.

Hello,
Been a silent reader for quite some time, Just sharing with you all that I have been in touch with 3 different doctors so far ( BANOBAGI, SHIMMIAN and VIP), and i like how Banobagi responded to my emails. The pricing and how they would like to do my nose, is pretty much how i'd like it to be.
Mira responded very fast, and I scheduled to meet her in Jan 12, but will reschedule in Feb 12.

Hi Rei,

How do you like your nose so far?

Oh reiyuna, I bet this time, it's going to be just what you want! You have to share your after pictures with me! I know it must of been a long long 6 months!

Remember, lots of pineapples and pumpkin soup! It will make swelling go down much faster!

Will continue to pray for you!

Hi, thanks so much for sharing!

I was wondering how much the rhino was in total? Did they give you any discounts? I'm sooo bummed about the tax :sad:

I can't believe you were awake during Rhino.. I really don't want to be :sad: I wonder why that is. When I was doing my primary rhino, I was under twilight so I don't remember anything. I woke up twice but don't remember it much. I don't think I can deal with being awake during the surgery and hearing everything >_______<