BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

thanks for posting your warning,sucks I was considering them because they have good doctor reputation and fair price. in hindsight do you recommend using a translator? It's strange that they don't even tell you what their going to do with your nose. They don't even give you written instructions?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi kktg9202:

I was really leaning toward that clinic for my NJ, when you say it doesn't suit you is it totally different from what you said you wanted? Did they give you something you said you didn't want? I was thinking of bring pics of noses I definately don't want but I doubt they will remember it. Healthy wise is your nose functioning ok?

Thanks !
hip2savegirl

Dr T is hit or miss IMO

He might have one perfect job (obviously displayed on his site) to every 4 horror stories that need revision (that you don't hear about)

Apparently, from reports, he totally (unnecessarily) destroys the original nose to build it up his own way, which renders any revision (if needed) practically impossible to do.

Plus I doubt he has had as much experience with Asian noses as some of the docs in Korea/Japan

As for that the well known pics of the Asian girl on Dr T's site..
The nose itself was a drastic transformation

However on her face it's wasted since from the front she still looks the same

The sharp nose doesn't suit the features of her face:
- bulging shallow set eyes
- round fat face
- flat face

If she had an angular face w/ high cheekbones then it would be entirely different.

In short, the whole package - and finding a doc who can execute one's aesthetic vision - needs to be considered holistically (overall look of all features together & not just a specific feature).

I think I didnt do my research so well as I turned up for consultation without pictures or any ideas of what I wanted.

The nose is funtioning fine. Looks natural, does not look like I have had surgery. But I just dont like my appearance with my new nose (one year on). I find myself looking at old pictures of myself prefering my old image. I want the bridge and implant removed but dont know how difficult it will be. If I will look worse I would rather keep my nose as it is.

Hi there
I must admit that the actual work from the rhinoplasty is very natural. But I am unhappy about the way my nose looks. I cannot take pictures from certain angles of the camera as its looks very unatural (whereas pre-op I looked natural in every angle). From the left side my nose looks fine, but from the right side it looks too high for my face.

I did have consultation with Dr Lee. He spoke limited english, but there was a representative in the room who assisted. She was the one who would explain post op instructions etc. I had silicon implant with nasal tip cartlage taken from my septum. I actually dont know how high my implant was, i think 2mm. I did email to ask but never got a reply from them.

I notice they didnt use my post op pics on the web site! So maybe not his best work!

Hey Kain!
I completely understand your concern in giving advice and I am thankful that you are so cautious in doing so. I'm pretty much decided on vip but its always good to get more feedback on the service and the work that they do. You are so helpful and patient in answering questions and your contribution to the forum has been really consistent and I thank you for that :tup:!!! Also, I remember reading a few posts back about a surgeon in china who does softer nose tips..not sure what material he uses but it looked really awesome. It was a video with him showing movement of the tip and the tip looked really soft:thinking: do you remember reading/ looking at this?

heey i think that if u remove the implant and leave ure nose like tht it will definitely look off. if ure going to remove the implant i suggest u replace it with a natural material. there are a couple materials to choose from like ear, septal, or rib cartilage, dermal fat, and tissue from the buttocks. i rlly hope u find a solution to ure problem :smile:

For me, my scar can only be see by close observation and it's camouflage.

But it depend of self recovery condition. My scar is recover 90% same color of my skin tone. No excessive skin grow. No keloid. No infection. No redness. Totally flat or paralle skin.

hi i am a guy. i have short nose and i want to increase my nose bridge. Is it possible to build up my bridge from using ear cartilage or i have to go for foreign materials? i know rib is one of the options but i think it is pretty invasive.

I have been corresponding with several clinics and they say that ear cartilage can raise your nose bridge minimally and might get reabsorbed quickly. That being said i may be going forward with using ear cartilage to define my tip abit.

Thank You Bisousx i would really loved to hear from other past forumners besides Kain who had rib rhinoplasty .

Since most of you guys are approaching the 6 months or 1 year mark . I want to know if any of you past forumners had any reabsorption with the ribs and do you guys regret it ?

And has your nose gotten better as time goes by ?:P

i think it's kool that your blogging about your Surgery experienced :cool:
i commend you because not too many people are as comfortable and open like you > so kudos to you hun . BTW i think you have very lovely features , i would be happy if my eyes were as big as yours :smile:

My nose has shrunken a bit but not in a bad way, as I felt it looked very long and Pinnochio-ish at first. There are days where my nose looks flatter at the tip, but then it will look sharp again (weird...) overall, my nose looks more natural as time goes on.

However, the rib scar hasn't gotten better for me. I ate all the beef and seafood that my heart desired so maybe thats what I get for not listening to the old wives' tale.