BeautyHacker

I'm a guy. I got double eyelid surgery... PHOTOS

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your a male? Just wondering why u got it done... if u watch interviews with asian girls a lot of their 'Ideal" are men without double eyelids... not even ceebrity females but normal nonceebrity asian girls also say they prefer men without double eyelids.. as they look more "hot" rather then gay. For example, look at all the hot popular korean celebrity men.. look at all the popular ones. Yoo seung ho, Yoo Ah In, Hyun Bin, Taeyang, the list goes on and on..... none of them have double eyelids

Maybe because he is not into girls?

^ ohhh opps i didnt know SORRY!!
i didnt reallly read about him just skimped through the pictures XD
but yeah... just stuff i personally noticed that's all.

But anyways plastic surgery is about making yourself happy and not impressing others, what u find 'beautiful' is your own personal choice..

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
OP,

your eyes look great!
When you ask about them not look even, I'd say they look wonderful and very natural. I've never had my eyes done and I don't have Asian features but my eyes are not even either. I doubt we can find a human being with absolutely even facial features! It's the beauty of human kind, we are all different and even right eye is not the same as left eye.
So don't stress out about small things especially f they're not noticeable by others ;)

Happy new year to you!

• 6 months later...
hi.. hope i can find best answer for my issue at the moment.. just few years back, I was injured where my glasses was broken and those pieces tore down my eyelid (left eye one). It healed back after all these years, means that the lid (skin) on my left eye started to grow back but it seems asymmetric between left and right one. I'm single-eyelid and wondering why is that after i was injured, the left eyelid seems to be like double eyelid (swollen/folded) while the right one doesn't. Anything I could do/consume/anything to perhaps get it back normally without surgery, means that to let it grow symmetrically? Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks

That's so tragic and unfortunate. Do you want the other eye to be double eye-lid too or both eyes to be single-eyelid? One path is easier than the other.

• 2 weeks later...
Your eyes look great!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Hi Guyguy26,

I know its been few yrs since you got your eyes done. Would love to get some help from you regarding the procedure from a first person point of view. I'm struggling to pull the trigger on this for variety of reasons. Also did your eyes finally level out to how you wanted it? and how long did it take eventually? Any help would be greatly appreciated. or shoot me a PM if its easier. Much thanks!