BeautyHacker

I'm a guy. I got double eyelid surgery... PHOTOS

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do hope you're all right. as a man, i don't want large eyelids. I just want 2 symmetric eyelids. larger eyelids are too effeminate for my taste. I'm praying after all the swelling goes down my eyelids will suck back in some more.

but you asked for it so here are some pictures from today. 2 weeks since surgery. 1 week since stitches removed. not sure if you can tell but there was still a piece of stitch in my right eye right at the end. I removed that with tweezers on friday.

right eye open:

[​IMG]

right eye closed:

[​IMG]

left eye open:

[​IMG]

left eye closed:

[​IMG]

full:

[​IMG]

THat is looking great! Huge improvement on your first shots post surgery :biggrin: Are you happy with the results? That is the most important thing. I really think the surgeon has done a fantastic job. There will still be more settling over the next few weeks so it's too early to see the final result but I love it.

I think they look great! I had eye surgery (Im not Asian, however, I do not think that matters) You are healing great. I love the results! I hope your scars fade fast, mine did. I hope you are happy with the end results.

Your eyes are looking great! I can tell by the first pics that your swelling has really gone down and I'm sure it will continue to go down as the days pass. Although as it is now, I think they look good. I'd love to see before pics.

Your eyes is healing better good. I have mine done about 15 yrs ago and that's how it look like. As weeks goes by, the folds will get smaller and smaller. It take about 6 months till a year to see good result. Where did you have your done at?