BeautyHacker

I'm a guy. I got double eyelid surgery... PHOTOS

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Asian eyelid surgery 5 days ago, and had the incisional method. My eyes are still swollen and also very bruised. They have gone from black to purple, to red and now I'm at the yellow stage. Did you exp this? Also, did it hurt much when the stitches were removed? I'm a real scaredy cat. Your eyes look great, I hope mine heals as quickly as yours have done.:amuse:

can you send me pictures? before and after? or post up here for everyone to see. I'm curious to see how others are going through the same ordeal I had to.

That's normal btw. Should be looking better and better. Mine are still a little bruised and swollen.

hey care to reply us where you did it at? (knowing so many people asking?)
TIA!

I had stitches out today and doc said I was healing well. Here are some pics day by day, the thing I am concerned about is now my stitches are out, my right eye seems to have drooped to the point where there is a lot of excess skin above the crease. I'm hoping it's just the swelling. The doc I saw is Mr David Cheung, google him he has a website, based in UK, he is really nice and friendly. the following pics are literally days 1 to 8, not sure how to label the pics on here......