BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

No, I haven'... I am on holidays right now so I don't come to forum regularly. It will be my third eyelid op. My complaint now is that the crease is a bit too low. Maybe we should also look into Taiwanese docs, ya?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx.yeah..hopefully it will get better in 6months when the swelling subside.im worry coz when i close my eyes the incision line is at 10mm.and my eyes feel tight..my ps remove fat n skin during the surgery:sad:.

hi cherrybelle, i think we are having the same problem, im extremely sad about it. mind giving me yr email address so we can talk about it?

omg your third revision was successful? could you please email me your photos please! My problems are exactly like yours. I cant go out without make up anymore. =( so please..hear from you soon!

okay i just saw your pictures through the thread you posted. you mentioned about epi reversal how about lowering the double eyelid? The pictures you posted, have you already lowered it down? from how many mm to how many? Hear from you!thanks!

okay i just saw your pictures through the thread you posted. you mentioned about epi reversal how about lowering the double eyelid? The pictures you posted, have you already lowered it down? from how many mm to how many? btw why didnt you go to dr kang from iou instead? just wondering cause i've seen his before and after pictures, it was unbelievably good. Hear from you!thanks!

Hi pootie,can you share your revision experience to my email?i have the same problem too.pls email me at :[email protected]

1 year is better to see the real results, even at 7months there were changes. Those who did it once and got it right are lucky.

Hi Worries

I cannot PM you coz I am still a new member in purse forum. A few questions here. Does Dr Chung speak any english if I fly to Korea and seek consultation with him?(Btw, I am not a korean). Which hotel u stay, airport u drop off and transport u took to reach his clinic etc :P? Also I am very impress with the photo you post up on the other thread regarding your revisional eyelids surgery:tup:. Feel that Dr chung may be very specialize with eye surgery. Is the fat graft for your forehead successful? Able to share a photo also if you don't mind?:lol: Actually I am looking at overfill fat injection near undereyes. Wanna see if he is very good in performing such revisional surgery. I had very bad experinece with eye bad removal(too much fat removed) and fat injection back on the undereye, again the fat is overfill causing it to look very weird now.

My email is [email protected]

binnies

hi jennlynn! could you please email me your pictures? i would also like to know more about your experience with dr.kang. will be waiting for your reply =) thanks
[email protected]

hi pootie, so where did you get it done? mind so share the details with me? its been bothering me alot=( ..hope to see your [email protected] thanks