BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

trust me. too low is better than too high. this is what i thought in the first place, fold too low thats why i went for revision. and now? i feel like a freak. "dont fix it if its not a problem"..i went through so much to understand the golden rule of ps.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi michelin999,

Many thanks for your update.

I was originally planned to do my double eyelid revision surgery at BIO. Luckily I see your post before I make my trip to Korea.

My problem is similar as your previous, too high, too deep and scar very obvious.

I was told Dr.Cho from BIO is most famous surgeon for double eyelid revision in Korea. Is your revision done by him?

Do you mind share your photos through email? My email: [email protected]

Thank you very much for valuable comments. :smile:

Are your eyelids better today?

I'm also looking for a revision in Korea when I can afford it.. I'm really hoping end of this year or early next summer if anyone is interested in planning something out with me. I hate that I ever did this in the first place bc now I don't look or feel like myself...all this emotional and physical pain.. I regret everything and I just want to look as much like my original self as I can.. I'm so depressed. I want to get lid lowering and possible epi restoration. If anyone has some useful information or wants to share experiences, please pm or email me since I don't think I can pm anyone being a brand new member.

[email protected]

I'm looking for this same revision and I would really be grateful if you could help me with any helpful information you might have for a non Korean speaking person like me!! I am desperate.. Please help :sad:[email protected]

Hi Binnies I replied your email Le.

Wow, seems like so many people are experiencing the high fold problem like me. Mine is also very deep. Anyway, just wanted to share that I'll be leaving for Korea next week and meeting with Kang, Banobagi (although I still don't know which doctor), and Dr Cho of BIO. My crease is currently at 10mm cut and shows 4mm when I look straight. Ugh!

I'm aiming for 2 mm of show and would love any comments/ideas on how much to lower my crease. I'll keep you all posted on the progression. Feel free to PM me for specific questions if you have any and hopefully I can share anything beneficial. For quicker responses, leave your email on the PM

Thanks in advance everyone and send your prayers my way!!! ;)

Hi Worries

Thank you very much to reply me!:tup:
I doing a lot of forum read up to gather more information on whom to seek consultation when I go korea. Seem like not many people face overfill fat injection on undereye problem. I am hoping to find a expertise to tackle my problem =) I send u another email on some questions hope I am not loh soh and scare you away :lol:.

cheers binnies

again could tell me which clinic did u get ur eye done? thanks

really? good to hear that! keep us updated ya..All the BEST! good luckkkkk!!! =D

hi spykcu..i was once lucky,but i wasnt satisfied with it. I expected something perfect so i went for revision..and now...i feel like a freak.

hey worries...i dont know if you got my message i sent earlier but anyway i just wanna ask if you lowered your double eyelid with dr.chung? I did my revision in singapore and now it looks terrible. please share some infos and experience with me if possible. i would really appreciate it.thankss =)

[email protected]

exactly! the doctor didnt explain much about the surgery. if he did! i would have said NO. i wonder if we went to the same doctor since i also did it in singapore. sighh