BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Welcome! Thanks for the ointment and rizaben info too. :smile:
Really glad to know. :smile:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also had some bad bruising, they're definitely the thing that takes longer to disappear! :smile:

Deepeyes, I totally feel u. Stay postive okie. Many ppl recommend this scar gel and I hope it will help u.. I have bought one tube in korea at 40 000won and my fren helped me to buy one in usa which is ard 35sgd. Its not selling in singapore anyway.

Tks! Actually I am not very worried abt the scars. It always comes and goes during my previous surgeries. Eventually it goes away after 6-9 mths. I m more anxious to see my depth result!

Get well soon!

you said outer corners now are way more flat looking than before. you're talking about the overall outer corner of your eyes or the corner of your incision line? i wonder how it can look flatter when he actually did fg to your eyes. =)

Outer corners of incision lines are flat looking now. Inner corners are very deep still. Prior to this, entire incision lines were very deep.

dont regret. you just had your fg not long ago. its too soon to tell. be patient and i'm sure you'll heal beautifully.=) my friend did facial fat grafting with dr.kang and the whole face, especially the lower eyes that area was bruised..like panda.

oh then thats a good news, because when the scar line is longer, it will look like a long extended wrinkles if its not flat . i actually noticed tht from some of his ba pic, like flatter end.
i guess because its still swelling now(especially the front, its more sensitive), so it'll definitely look deeper at this stage.

My outer corners have 2 lines. One is deep and follows the line from the inner corner. Towards the end there is another line which is where he cut and sewed and it is much higher longer and flares out a bit. If I loon closely at the outer corner my line splits into 2. I felt this was unnatural from day 1 and asked Dr Kang if the line extending high and out is normal and he said it will be ok. Does anyone know if 2 lines splitting is normal? Will it look like wrinkles?

My inner corners are just attached to the lids. It doesn't really look like an in-out fold because the in part is a line on the outside. Will this gradually turn into an in-out line?

Hi Weick,

I have 2 lines at my left outer corner too. One of the lines is very slightly deeper and follows the line from the inner corner. Towards the end there is another line which is where he cut and sewed and, different from yours, it is slightly lower and appears flatter. They are about 2mm apart. It is not very obvious though.

I asked Dr Kang since day 1 too and he told me it is just temporary.

If its not an in-out fold what fold is it currently? Outfold or infold?

Dr Kang said I was getting an in-out fold. So in fold in the inner corner a d becomes out fold. Now it looks like out fold. The inner corner looks attached to my lids. Just a line visible.
The outer corner is really "forked".

Thank you for letting me know. These two lines "fork" is pretty visible though one is a bit lighter. Dr Kang also told me this will resolve itself so I'm trying not to look at it. But when I look at it it looks very strange.

I applied the ointments from IOU. It is very moisturizing and can lasts for at least 7-8 hours so think it works better than Vaseline. IOU provides 2 ointments so should be ample.