BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Hi Sadeyes, what do you mean by outfolded and in-out fold?
Thanks.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
SADEYES-
I was so happy to read your post. My first surgery made my eyelids too high and I was looking into getting a more monolid look at IOU.
Do you have any tips for patients going for a consultation? Any info I should bring/ask?
Since I'm most likely going to IOU it'd be great to get tips from one of their previous patients.

Hi worries, can I have dr chos email address please? Cos I can't find it. Much appreciated :smile:

Thank you for posting this. I am going to Seoul for my first eyelid surgery in December at Bk.
From your post it sounds like you have been through so much. But I'm glad you finally got the results you was after :smile:

Ah, sorry about that sadeyes. It was an email account I created to post on this forum and then deleted. Here's a new email if you wouldn't mind emailing me again: minibunny291@ gmail.com. Thanks :smile:

Hi Sadeyes, I'm so happy to hear that you are happy with the revision, I have very similar case to yours and would like to hear about your experience, since I'm new here cannot PM, could you email me at: [email protected] please, thanks so much! xx

hey I have EXACTLY the same problem as you and I am 24 as well, I am still not sure about things cuz if i do it it would be the 3rd revision and I am terrified of going under the knives with a worsen result, however I can live with my current eye neither, we should research and discuss things together since we are going throught the same phrase, if you want

Hi I have just came across your forum and I am so happy to find someone like me and had managed to get their eyes fixed! i have been super upset and down for many months because of my failed eye job, would you be kind and share your experience with me? that would mean so much to me thank you!!

Hi I am looking for a good revisional eye surgeon and I was wondering if the scars of your eyes has been fixed and do you have a personal email address that I could email to? Thank you so much !!

• 4 weeks later...