BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I/m heading to Seoul on 8th and need someone to share a hotel room with me from 11th-17th July. I have a 50% off on 5 star hotel near gangnam area and should be able to get 1 at $100 per night +/-. I'm a guy and heading for revision surgery, my last trip i shared with 2 girls and no problem. You can message me and I'll tell you why.

Thanks.

Hi Meihualin! May I know Nicole and Kara's contact please? As Zoe is unavailable... and I can't seem to find any other freelance translators:sad: Thanks in advance!!!:smile:

I'm going to Korea next week on July 4th to get revision for my nose. Does anyone want to meet up?i'm still debating which hospital should I settle with..so I've set up appointments with wonjin, jw, regen&item. Any suggestions?btw I'm asian male, currently residing in CA..

Hey I'm a guy as well..will b in Seoul from July 4th-17th..

hi all

I will be in seoul during 4th to 20th july or maybe stay later or earlier, depend on my recovery.
I've booked my flt, will confirm with a translator but yet on accomodation as i don't know where to go. Heard from another forumer that Sunshine and new hilltop is good but ss has no avail and ht review from agoda was pretty bad. A 2 star hotel for the costs of USD90/night.
Anyone has any idea which are the decent hotels close to clinic and convenient for anything? Boicott, unfortunately i can't join u coz u r arriving later. Which hotel u r staying? if there's no discount, how much is the daily charge?

Anyone can enlighten gugu like me with guidiance will be very much appreciated.

tks.

You can check it out hotel highland,
http://www.hotelhighland.co.kr/hotel/hotel.htm

Details reviews from HKPN
#

In my case, I decided to stay in apartment with full kitchen and washing machine furnished. As I will be staying nearly for a month thus all these kitchen and washing machine amenities become very important to me. You can check out private apartment in gangnam under Airbnb.

@Eightbelow

Do you have links to check which clinics have received awards?

May I ask what did you get done in TL? And would you recommend it for nose job?

Where in California are you from? I'm in the bay area/S.F. I've got a few suggestions for you but would like to PM you instead of posting it in public. What's your email address? My brother is currently in Korea and he would be able to help you out. Let me know if this is good for you. Regards. This goes for all male cosmetic surgery prospects.

o wow...

Research seems endless..

BTW I met with Dr Kim from BK when he visited HK. Super nice guy. Just that I heard he doesn't really do surgeries - only consults and promotes.. Plus I think he and I have slightly diff views re my nose, I just want it improved naturally/slighty, he wants me to be perfect haha. Really nice guy tho