BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

Thanks for your response. That's brilliant to hear - I was worried that all the clinics would be too booked up and busy (I guess I'm so used to living in the UK!)

How would you advise me to go about booking consultations with different doctors - is it best for me to book whilst I'm in the UK still or is it easier/better for me just to visit all the surgeries in one go?

Any other advice about this whole process and things to be aware of/look out for would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much again, means a lot.

Hey!

Can anyone help me with the above?

Thanks!!

Hi surjit,

Yes you are right, clinics maybe become busy and fully booked because it's summer and peak season for plastic surgery in korea.
You can start booking your consultation by email them or Kakao them ( I find Kakao talk got faster response from them, email takes so slow for me) . Most forumers go to 2 or 3 clinics per day but you have to be quick to make sure there will be enough time for all consultation you want.
For the matter if time, just liked K Couture said, 4 weeks is more than enough :smile: in term of recovery and healing ( not completely heal but you won't look liked a donkey kick on the way back home ) .

As I saw it somewhere, you should book your consultation 2 weeks before you visit them (some clinic they can accept walk-in but not all, since it's peak season as I heard). To make sure it safe, start booking now, so some clinic can manage the English translator for you (if they don't have one, they can hire for you).

:biggrin::biggrin::smile:Hi. Guys! I'm new here. Anybody going to Seoul for cosmetic surgery This August 7-23? I am considering of getting a full rhinoplasty with tip plasty and alar reduction as well as jaw reduction. I am going for consultations first because pictures on the website can be deceiving or contradicting with how the doctors treat you. Would anyone like to join me or any suggestions of a great rhinoplasty and jaw reduction that cares about the patient, does great work, and fairly reasonable with their price? Popular with locals would be a great plus! ^_~

The original poster's account was deactivated because people found out she was a promoter. But if I remember correctly... she was promoting Item clinic. I think she was singaporean and she was featured for Item clinic on some singaporean publication with her mom because of their plastic surgery. It was either her or Dani (who turned out to be a BK promoter). It's been so long my memory is a little fuzzy... There's another thread of PF about Item clinic. Maybe that can help you out :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi William,

I actually consulted with them last year for eyelids + nose but decided not to go with them for a few reasons:

1. The faces of the girls who worked there looked a bit too fake and plastic for my personal taste (this is subjective, though - perhaps someone else would like the aesthetic).

2. I showed up on time for my consultation in the morning, and the clinic was closed. It turns out the dr and receptionists, etc. were all late by around 30-60 minutes - weird. I ended up waiting around outside alone for a long time. I had reconfirmed my time the night before, too. This isn't a huge deal, but it speaks a little bit to professionalism.

3. There was NO ONE else in the clinic the whole time I was there. That to me seemed like a bad sign. That and the coordinator seemed *really* eager to make a sale.

4. I wanted to go for a more mid sized clinic (vs a small one) - that's just personal preference, though.

One good thing, though, is it's a tiny clinic, so you meet with the surgeon immediately (and not a "consultant" first).

Hope you find this info useful! It's my own personal experience, so others' opinions on this clinic may differ.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi William, I saw a blog entry on this clinic:

http://ohsofickle.blogspot.sg/2013/12/my-journey-to-enhancement-with-sm.html?m=1

As with all online reviews, read with a pinch of salt!!

• 4 weeks later...
Have anybody tried Seoul National University? I heard they do a lot of complicated cases. Not sure if anybody in the forum has tried National University hospital?
Please reply to [email protected]