BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm planning to have my eyes and nose done with ITEM, What i really like with ITEM is that they do these surgeries with very natural results. I dont want a drastic change in appearance but just to enhance it. Can you send your b&a photos?

P.S. Do you have any idea or comments with LIFE Plastic Surgery Clinic? I'm considering also LIFE for my surgeries.

Are you both fine if a guy will join you? I mean, I'm also looking for room mates to lessen my expenses. I'm looking forward to have my nose and eyes done in ITEM.

wow thanks for the info :tup:

Has anyone heard of dr. Gavondrich, cosmetic surgery...?

Dr. Park only does bone surgery, if I know it correclty. My sis also went there to have consultation for cheekbone and v line, but not Dr. Park, though. There was a doctor named Giwan Kim at id. He was good at nose, but I think he left. Btw, there was a thread called id victim, so before going to id, I think you need to check it out!

• 1 month later...
dont worry about that, it's just Dr. park at ID who said that publicly. however I would suggest not go to BK or Wonjin. A girl died at Wonjin at Dec 22 because of an unqualified surgeon.

Yup, they swap with other surgeons. I don't even think you can call them 'surgeons' because they're not or they're fresh. I would cross ID and Wonjin off the list.