BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

hi milyway,

well no one can 100% sure on that it's really depend on your own body reaction to the object even rib cartilage also have a chance to get infection you know, also a doctor's skill is also very important. banobagi suggest me to use silicon + septal cartilage, they told me that they have performed many nose infection cases using this method. what type of silicon implant you used before L shape?

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi ferraMax,

sorry to hear about your infection. again infection is preventable depending on the skill of the surgeon and your own hygiene. i made the mistake of snacking on seafood base product which the surgeon has already warn may cause an infection while the wound is still healing. the second time around i abide by the rules and there were not problem after that. i think you have less chance of having an infection if the material used comes from your own body. like i said, this is the only reason why i choose to have a revision. i am quite satisfied with my current nose job. but i have to consider the long term effect of having a silicone inside of your body. plus from what my syrgeon at BK told me, as you grow older, there is shadow effect that run along the bridge of your nose which makes it obvious that there is a something there resting on top of your nose. i really forgot what the material the surgeon planning to use. but i know its not rib cartilage as he mention it will be extracted somewhere above the back, above the butt. i would have to ask again to be sure.

hi milyway,

unfortunately you would have to wait for atleast 3 to 6 months for your infection to clear before any surgeon would be able to re do your nose. i speak from experience when i had my first infection during my first nose job. it would seem that infection are more likely to occur for first case nose job. just my observation since i had a friend with a similiar problem when she had her first nose job. i can't really comment of the use of rib since my surgeon at BK recommended that i use some kind of material from the back. he never suggest the use of rib cartilage. but in any case whether you use silicone or cartilage, the risk of infection will always be there. you just have to take proper precaution and make sure your surgeon does the same as well.

Thanks xvx666, did they put u to zzzz while they performed the surgery? Thanks for your reply, appreciate.:ty:

Hi Kiwilola,

Yes I was sleeping soundly when I had my nose done and then half awake but still drowsy during my eyelid surgery ^^

i had silastic but I had it taken out 6 weeks after because I didn't know that I would be so ugly till I came to this forum but by that time, the implant was already out....now i want some implant in because the bridge seemed lower, maybe the surgeon shaved off something?

I was thinking of cartilage from the butt or silicone.....oh, my implant was taken out long time ago, maybe 2 years...

Wonder if anyone has experience of having silicone in for a long time?

Hi xvx666

I'm really interested in doing my nose. I've a flat bulbous nose. But I'm so scared of implants be it goretex or silicone. I want to have a really high nose bridge like park eun hye / park ha sun. Is it the only way to do it? What septal cartilage, rib, ear, butt cartilage I'm so confused. :sad:

I love your nose. It's so gorgeous.

Can u advise me please? Thanks so much!

Im from singapore. I'll be renting a sim
Card too! Im doing my surgery with ID hospital since my cousin just returned from there and , wow her eyes and jaw surgery changed her ! Its so amazing and i have thus set my mind with ID hospital! Where will u be doing your sugery? Maybe we could meet up for meals and take walks tgth?! ((