BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Oh I haven't heard of ID hospital. I might go with ITEM clinic now. Will you still do consultation at several places first? Are you getting rhinoplasty or something else, too? What kind of implants will you use? I scheduled consultation with ITEM at 10am Monday March 12, but I have to decide whether to consult Banobagi also at same day or just go ahead with ITEM..

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still doing the consultations though. Just to make sure . I'll most likely get goretex. And i'll be getting double eyelid and hopefully v line procedure. Will you be alone? I suggest u do both consultation before deciding ! ((

Yep I'm alone. I wonder if consultations cost money... I haven't been to Seoul since 2001! Have you been there? Hopefully we can do some sightseeing!

Hey Want2bepretteh

I'm from Singapore and have an iPhone too. May I know how would u be renting the SIM card and where can I do it? I've never heard of this service. How much is it? Is this the only (and cheapest) way to keep in touch w your family (or remain contact outside of Korea)?

Thanks.. ^^*

Hello. You may do it at the airport. Prolly, around 25usd. Quite cheap. Can make around 5 calls (;

Aww, I leave the 20th :sad: Have work the 21st. You know, I'm pretty set now on ITEM just because of you! You look gorgeous! It would be nice to see how you're doing several months later.. Are you getting more stuff done?

Just PRP+MTS and Botox haha I'll upload a few more recent photos later :smile:

Hi kathylish

Oh ya u r so right almost this thread is all advertised by one person abt ITEM. I had a frd recently this mth just went to ITEM clinic for nose revision 5k plus, unfortunately her nose got infected. I seen her photo n she wasn't satisfied with her revision. Really felt upset for her.

Perhaps ITEM was quite ok in Primary surgery but I think revision work is a tough job it's requires high skill. XVX666 was a Primary surgery anyway. Her photo may look promising maybe u can meet her real person seen she high recommend ITEM clinic.

I'd "ADVERTISE" other clinics if I did my surgeries at other clinics too. I would really wish to see how your friend's nose turned out.

I see everyone talking about how good and bad all the clinics are...but no pictures as prove. This is why I uploaded pictures of me here.

Agrees totally ! they heavily advertise aboard, i don't believe in clinics who advertise for foreign patients when korean market are usually enough.