BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

which hotel did you stay in? which location?

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello anyone who knows about Dr.Park Sang Hoon from Id hospital . Is the good for nose revision and v line. thanks in advance for sharing the info with me coz I plan to go to Korea next week but still unsure which doctor is the best

Yeoksam. Try look for areas around apgujeong, gangnam, sinsa, yeoksam. Thats where most of the clinics are. Try agoda.com

haha, me too, but I think that will be very hard to find...

I got your PM. You can try emailing ITEM ([email protected]) with your pictures and ask for an online consultation. Usually doctors will tell you that different people have different "original" features. Its almost impossible to achieve the exact results but close to it, maybe. Sometimes it is better to enhance or own features rather than changing it totally cause sometimes it just wont go along with the other features.

Back then I asked for Song HyeKyo's nose, and Dr Kim from BK told me he can do it. But I'm thankful now that I go for what is best for my face.

Are you using IE? Try firefox/Google Chrome. I'm using the hotel's computer and this computer cant even let me access to click on the pictures.

Hi there

would love to see your photos also, i have an appointment with banobagi and also REAL clinic and have been thinking of going through an agency to becuase I am not sure who to go with, would like your advice, I want my nose and eyes done. I will email you now.. :smile:

Sorry I read the email before coming to the forum. Will send you the pictures in a bit.