BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Hi to all ladies ^^ I'm not sure where to do my double eyelid (incisional type). Should I do it in Singapore or Korea? Peoples alway ask me to do research about it, I did but the information is not specific enough. Sighs... Someone please share your experience with me. Will appreciate a lot. Thanks

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't do in Sin city obviously

In my opinion, there is no difference - you can also get asymmetrical eyes and dissatisfaction even done in Korea. In my opinion, do it in your country so you can get better after care service. I did mine in Singapore years ago - incision type, happy with it, so friends too did the same but for some, the doc advised clipped type because of thin skin.

HEY EVERYONE,

Does anybody know any people (apart from Zoe and Nicole and Kara) who do the postoperative care, translating and taking to and from surgery in Seoul for plastic surgery? They are all busy during this time!!! :sad:

• 4 weeks later...
Hihi,

I'm interested to get an eyelid surgery (has got double eyelids but its very thin), and my nose done too (big flat nose). Would like to know how much it cost to get these done? How much did you spent? How long you takes to recover? Can I ve a look at your pics before and after as it will gimme the reassurance..My email is kawaii09 (hotmail.com). Many thanks.

I think is better for you not to limit your choice of clinic based on the convenience of bookings, language and all that. Because these clinics spends huge amount marketing themselves towards foreigners. And my own thought was that they cant achieve same success towards the local natives thats why they're turning themselves to the foreigners who knew little about korea's vast choices of clinic and their reputation.

Search for the one's that has good reputation amongst natives, they know best on this area and the available choices,some of them has english website and some international representative, if not hire yourself a translator. This is plastic surgery, make a good choice !
Item clinic is develop by former BK surgeon, BK has really bad reputation amongst local is the #1 most sued clinic there I wouldnt risk near them if i were you.

you asked the three of them before and they said they are unavailable :huh:?
Wow I thought the busiest is March, I'm going to korea in this coming 21 Nov, managed to book one of their service. Anyway, when are you going until?

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the advice. I thought so too. Probably should just do walk ins and have a chat with the doctors to decide, I don't ve any Korean friends, therefore how do we go about asking the local natives about which is a better choice? So far based on the threads here, seems like Regen is not bad? View ps clinic too.. I know ITEM is from BK after doing some research, guess its off my list. The researching is rather killing, such a headache. So many diff views and diff recommendations. Kinda of scares the freak out of me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello ! I've booked consultation with Elaine next week ! Can I know what is the name of your doctor that did your double eyelid in ITEM clinic?
And can I see your b4 and after picture?

- Double eyelid surgery in Korea
Hey girls! I want to do double eyelid surgery including widening my inner eyes and outer eyes. But I'm not sure which clinic and which doctor to go...
Mind giving me some advices?
In deciding between JW clinic and ITEM clinic.

hi does ITEM clinic hv services for international patients.
like offering guest house, post-op care drivers to fetch us to the clinic upon reaching seoul n drive us to the airport when surgery is complete?
does elaine help out with these or organise PS trips grp.