BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Wow you look so beautiful ! May I know which doctor did your double eyelids?
I'm going to that clinic soon to do my eyelids to!!!

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Reneesyd,

I'm thinking of going to Korea in march 2013 too. I know of a good PS clinic

I'm new to this forum and so I can't PM you yet. Is there a way to contact you?

Thanks!

Myra72

Hi Myra,
I have already booked my flight ticket frm sydney to seoul arriving on the 3rd Apr tilll18th Apr. my email is [email protected]
cheers
Renee

I might be in Korea around the same time as u - for one week between the dates of 25 march to 6 April. I'm also from oz

After much researching, I have finally narrowed down to Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery and Item Clinic.
Asps really impressed me with their photos. Item Clinic however, not as much but after viewing photos of Veronica, I decided to consider. I went for the consultation at Item Clinic's Singapore office. Unfortunately I wasn't equipped with proper questions about the surgery I want (Intend to have rhinoplasty & facial contouring).
Wonder if anyone could give some suggestions...

do u mean vline? if so are you doing the surgeries separately? i'm sure you are as i believe doctors advise NOT getting vline and rhino done at same time as breathing (after the surgery) is difficult - highly risky.

have u considered jw, tlps/the line or view - i thought these clinics were the preferred clinics for vline???

sorry don't want to confuse u - so ignore me if i'm just being annoying :smile:

Yea I'm going to do double eyelid surgery. Going to ITEM CLINIC in Korea..
But I'm a little scared, I wanna see more before and after photos of their eyes that was done by that clinic ^^

omg. your double eyelids look amazing!!! What method did you get?

Hey Bella 147
I think I did come across someone advising not to have rhinoplasty and jaw together - difficulty in breathing. But I don't know... Perhaps I should take note of that.
Well I just like how asps's results are, nose especially. Item... I've seen how Peggy Heng & Jacqueline turned out, and I must say - they don't look better, not even pretty to me at least. Accept Veronica - we became acquaintance. Her photos in FB, she looks awesome really.
I've just decided on asps & Item. But not really sure which to final.
Emailed asps but no response, don't even know if they speak English or have English translators.

Hi wow, so sorry about the late reply, Nicole ended up being free (I think someone's plan changed). I went with Nicole! Im back and I'm really happy with her service and my surgery!