BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Hi Dear Members,

Altough eyelid surgery maybe a minor surgery, but geniue research before having your surgery is very important. One simple mistake from a poor skill doctor will ruined your entilte features, sometimes its not about the cost getting expensive for revision work. Its revision work maybe more complicated hence many people here may not get the best result from revision work compare to simple primary surgery.

personally i have 2 friends who did their eyelid and nose surgery very unsatisfied with Itemclinic, even though their doctor claims themselve from ex doctor from Bk hospital. I heard from their itemclinic doctor past experience in bk hospital not more than 4 years only. So i think 4yrs experience is not consider even a senior position, should be JUNIOR doctor. Feel sad for my friend after seen their result...

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really interested to her about the nose job!
What kind of nose did she have?
I have a wide (bulbous), flat nose and I was planning on choosing Dr. Jung or OZ Clinic..
I have never heard of this place before, but if I can get lots of good nose photos and a good price, I may consider!!! :smile:

*I just checked their website and they don't have before&after pictures?
Also the models noses don't look nice in the pictures....!*

Hi dear, I'm interested in getting my eyelid dome with Item clinic. Can you send me your before and after pic for reference? Greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Dear Lotsajunkie, so did you get it done at Item? I'm planning to go there soon. Am so nervous and excited. Dont know if I made the right choice.

have you done in korea alone??? I am new too...I am very curious about going there by mayself....

did you go to Korea???can i get some experience in Korea if you did make it...i am thinkg of going there to get surgery too...

hi, crystalong, i would like to have same procedures a syou have. Did you get all procedures at item clinic? would really appreciate if u can update me now montsh after the procedures. Pls. email me. thank u so much!

Hi, Kiwio, i am new here and seriously researchign about having surgeries in Korea this year. Pls. cc me any pms or emails you are sending out re your experience in korea. Today is my 4th day as a new member so soon I will be able to send IMs.

Hi pwang, i'm looking at fining a partner to go Korea with. Looking at Mar-Apr this year. However, still cant decide on which surgeon to go to. Any recommendation for Chin implant, anyone?

Hi there!

I am looking for companionship to Seoul for eyes, nose and v-line jaw surgery after Aug 2013. Drop me a mail at [email protected] if you are looking to go to Korea after Aug..i am currently looking at BK PS.

Cheers :smile:

Hihi u dun accept pm.
But I'm going in mar :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
Im looking toward having cosmetic surgery done in Korea but there's so many clinics, it's confusing. Has anyone been to Grand, BK, JW, etc.?

Im going to have V-line surgery (maybe cheekbone reduction, too), rhinoplasty, and eyelid surgery. If anyone has some post-surgery pics can you please send it to my email? Thanks :smile:

my email is [email protected]