BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Hello everyone! Excuse me for disturbing you again but I have not yet figured out/decided which clinic to go for midface liposuction, masseter reduction (without touching bones) and possibly a facelift after liposuction (for sagging skin).
In other words...a good clinic for face...since I have already chosen IOU for the eyes.

Thanks a lot!!!

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much! :smile:
But for all other surgery (midface lipo, masseter reduction) which clinic is the best? I'm still unsure on the facelift!

Thank you! :smile: Unfortunately, the site of TL is not in English...

An extract of the full report( full report is below the extract):

Problems caused on my face after acculift and sliding genio and mini v line in ID hospital by Dr Park done at 4/2012

2.)over sucked acculift(lipo) on the cheeks causing depression (a massive dent on the cheeks)
3.) left and right cheek completely asymmetrical as well one side has more fat being suck and the other less
4.) over corrected in chin reduction that cause chin looks detached form the top half f the face
5.) Irregularies of the chin, the right side looks as if someone took a bite from it while the left side is less sevre
6.) Nerve damage, lower teeth still feels numb 1 year after the operation

Nearly a year after the surgery 3/2013:

I finally booked my ticket to go back, to search for a solution and an answer or an apology from them.

A meeting with Dr Park almost 1 year after the surgery:

They sent a consultant to see me first, her name is Ena to discuss what is wrong. I successfully obtained an important piece of proof from her:
During our conversation I asked her ‘its not Dr Park who did the operation right?’
She hastily replied out of panic ‘ well but he is the one made sure everything is alright before the operation and he monitors things after the operation too…’
I caught this on my portable recorder. Bingo.

So Park came in after a long wait. He didn’t even make to effort to be polite. He coldly asked me what the problem is again after I explained in details with Ena for 20 mins.

A.)
I didn’t even have the time to explain things since he is so impatient and kept interrupting me with ‘I don’t know what you are saying’ every 2 seconds, which I am guessing that means ‘ I refuse to admit I did a **** job’
B.)
When I indicated too much bone has been removed, oddily he replied:’ YOUR CHIN IS ORGINALLY THIS SMALL I didn’t remove any bone! What are you talking about?!! It takes 6 years of medical knowledge to understand the mechanism so I wont bother’
wtf??!! Not only he didn’t do the operation, he didn’t even make the effort to read my file properly before entering the room, he didn’t even know Mini-V was done beside genioplasty since he was the one who suggested I have a bigger chin than I needed. He also didn’t bother explaining and treated me like a retard.
Out of anger I said:’ do you know ‘you’ did a mini- V line on me as well? No you don’t! because you didn’t do the operation’
He panicked, startled for a few seconds and replied “ I have so many patients I don’t know…’
Then kept laughing oddly and coldly in a very creepy way for the rest of the conversation,” don’t try to make me say things…’
I guess in translation that means’ don’t try to trick me into admitting I swooped ****ty surgeon with no license for you”
C.)
I then asked about the over correction of acculift ( too much fat has been sucked form my cheeks at the WRONG place) he compared 2 pictures, I pointed at my hollow cheeks and point at the before surgery picture for him to compare, he answered ‘ I don’t know what happened to you , what happened to you this year?’ In translation:’ you must have been through some unknown trauma that cause your cheeks to suddenly go from full to hollow, its your problem and your fault’ I answered him by telling him I purposely gain 15 pounds after surgery to make up for the hollowness so I won’t look so horrible by the surgical mistake. He paused, said ‘umm’ then rapidly left the room suddenly without further explanations
D.) I haven’t even had the chance to mention about my nerve damage before he randomly left the room without a saying goodbye

hello, i am planning on getting calf reduction mid may, will you still be in seoul? any clinic recommendations?

Hello everyone :smile:
I'm a newbie here. I'm considering having plastic surgery in Seoul this year. My choice is between the two PS clinics, BK and ITEM. The problem is that I've sent my mail to ITEM but haven't received any back reply from them as yet. I'm worried. Anybody experienced the same? I got in touch with ID but they hardly answered my questions, I just got a short note.

HI Everyone I just posted a new thread but see this thread has lots of info. I am in Seoul now for business and planning to get Lipo but prefer not to do traditional lipo under general. I wrote to pitangui and they responded quickly however they sort of recommended tradition lipo. I also wrote to banobagi but no response yet. Has any one has experience in Seoul with Accusculpt for Abdomen, back, chin ?? I need something that results with less downtime. I was thinking of flying in on my next trip and having the procedure done the day i arrive , rest the next day and work on day 3. and fly out day 5.

Hi Everyone. I am very new to this thread and have a flight to Seoul on May 6th and hoping to get consultations and surgery by the 27th. Does anyone have recommendations on clinics that will provide a natural look? I am only 25 and have "bags" under my eyes. I would like to get a lower eye Blepharoplasty. If anyone can provide any info...I would really appreciate it!