BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Thank you for speaking out. I've learned a lot. If it's not too much trouble will you send me your before and after pictures?

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm sorry for my late reply. Well, after some time I received back e-mails from all clinics I was interested in. From ID I just got a short note including info that "every human being has its own specific bone structure... but your nose can look better. That's all. Anyway I'm happy to hear you spend some nice time there :smile:

Anyone knows if I may get dimples on my face after jaw correction? What are those weird deep holes on lower side of cheeks after the procedure?

I have, if you read my post properly you will see all the details about what the doctor said, may I ask are you new in this forum? Haven't seen you around before. You said you did fat graft after the acculift failure right? I had a acculift failure too, my cheeks are sunken now and I need fat graft, where did you do it and did the doctor do a good job?

I guess you must be from Singapore cos Sporeans only know these 3 clinics.

Among these clinics, BK is among the worst and delivers half-baked results charged at astronomical USD digits. If you are "recommended" by the same guy - Shane/Benpark Chung/Benny Roswell, that bloke is a sham. He receives kickbacks upon referring potential leads to BK.

If you still believe BK is good, it is at your own peril. Besides, there are scores of good clinics to explore other than these few.

Good luck on yr findings.

This thread was started by this member "XX...". She is from Singapore and had worked from BK to ITEM. Apparently banned for insidious marketing in TPF.

So it does not come as a surprise that this thread will attract same demography asking for the same clinics.

FYI, there are many many other good clinics aside these pro-foreigners clinics. Local Koreans do not go to these clinics as they do not know or familiar with their establishments. Chances are the Korean-centric popular clinics will know of these clinics are when the victims go to them for crying for revision.

Do not be fobbed by their marketing ruse unless you believe you have too much to spend on mediocre result or by sb's recommendation,

****. I already paid the 50% deposit. ARGH

No, I'm not from Singapore. I'm far away from Asia.Thanks for your opinion. I'll be cautious. I took BK into consideration but I changed my mind. I've done some initial research on plastic surgery clinics in Seoul. I know a few, such as BK, ITEM, Oz, ID, Grand, Banobagi, Iaan, JK. If you or others here know good clinics worth taking a look I'd appreciate your help. Where do Asian actresses/models/singers go to for beautification?

From personal experience, I am very disappointed with BK unprofessionalism and irresponsibilty. I end up paying 2x more than my friends and the damage does not justify what I have achieved so far.

I sincerely advise all members to consider more Korean-oriented clinics and accompanied by a local. Do not prescribe surgeries for yourself and find a doctor who delivers both aesthetic and healthy medical perspectives. Most big PS clinics mentioned here accede to your requests without considering the well-being of the patients. Like Swanky Mama said, "do your own research and be alert of insidious members using multiple IDs slandering or promoting certain clinics".

If you did pay deposit, please do not hesitate to reconsider your decision cos the post-op damage will render more mental disturbance. You may PM me if you want to know more clinics that I learnt worth visiting. It is solely based on my observation and does not represent any third party / marketing ruse (I was deluded by the banned TPF member Shane and I despise these tricksters).

Yikes i cant seem to PM you. Can pm me your experience?

if you paid by credit card, you can call the credit card company and try to convince them to do a "chargeback" to reverse the payment

You have to reach 10 posts to enable "PM" feature.

Anyway, primary surgeries are important to avoid unnecessary future revisions. I am impressed by a lot of Korean girls who look so beautiful on the streets yet they don't pay astronomical prices like we foreigners do (to pay so much yet results are so mediocre. But again, we are handicapped in Korean language).

Choose clinics that receive awards from Korea Medical Associations, etc. PS clinics that have long operating history are also notably credible cos they don't outlive their competitors for no reasons. They must be superior in their own elements.