BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

I have no idea where in South America they offer this procedure, but there hasn't been much research yet in the safety of this procedure, so I would wait until it becomes more popular. I believe it is anywhere between $5000-$6000. There was a procedure just like this one and a boy went blind from doing it, so I would do a lot more research on it before having it done.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah ugh... I don't want to go blind that would be SUPER horrible >:O I guess I'll just have to wait...

yikes... Grand is one of my top options for eyelid surgery... I saw photos of this girls eyes after getting it done at Grand and they looked good though.

Yep his screenname is "onlyif." See his post below:

Originally Posted by onlyif Hi guys, for those who still remember me, I'm 3 months post-op, and things are not looking good..

I feel depress each time I look at the mirror, and after almost 2 months, GRAND's translator has finally replied me (she said she overlooked and missed my email though I actually kakao her I have replied so I'm not really sure what happened, but as if it matter anyway)

My chin dent is still there, not to mention my protrusion in my left nostril, and due to the bad stitching after my tiplasty, I look worst than I was before surgery. I promised you guys some photos so I'll post it below.

As you can see, the left side of my nostril wall has such bad stitching and I have to use BBcream to cover it each time I step out of my house! I've tried to be positive, but after 3 months, it's really taking a toil on me..

http://i43.tinypic.com/w6sae1.jpg

Will update again soon. Am saving money for a court case against them. Planning to post on Chinese forum up next to warn people by sharing my experience.. At least maybe I will feel better that I can save some people from them rather than doin nothing n getting depressed. Every part they touched just go wrong! I don't know how I can correct all these things... It's just very depressing...

• 2 weeks later...
i am planning to get Zygoma and Mandible reduction on 11 october < how long i should stay in Korea ? i am planning to remove the stiches in my country Indonesia , is it enough to stay overthere for 7 days and what's the decent hotel i could stay ? anybody going there on that time and like to share email me [email protected]

Dear all,

Anyone going to Korea in November? I intend to leave on end Oct or 1st week of Nov. Will buy ticket soon.

Please PM me if you are going in Korea?

I'm looking for a travel buddy...

Thank you, PSP

hi Yogi BB, I've already given up on trying to contact Regen. Even if they get back to me eventually, I will not do any business with them. I do not want to take any risk with such a clinic.... what if I do surgery with them and after that I need advice or something goes wrong, I can be very sure they won't get back to me again. Not dependable at all!

Just in case they do reply me, I'll still let you know. :smile: