BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Sa123, try not to book the surgery too late because if the doctor is tired he will make the mistake . Instead negotiate to stay over for a night even though you need to pay for the 1 night stay . I almost died in the surgery room and my surgery was booked in the late afternoon. So please don't take the risk pay instead

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no morning surgeries tend to be better. Surgeon hops between surgeries and consultations so you want it in the morning so there's no interruptions and the surgeon will be at his/her best. If you rather do an overnight simply request one nights stay in the ward. You don't have to schedule a surgery around after care. Rather, the aftercare should suit your needs.

Please .... do your own diligence. Take your time researching and speaking with a number of clinics. There are thousands of plastic surgeons in Korea ... many of whom are top-notch surgeons. There seems to be only a handful mentioned on these boards.

Many agencies in Korea are also at your disposal with translators in many languages. Please contact them for information regarding your medical needs.

ps-
Should there be any issues arising from your travel, there are Korean government agencies that can assist you ..... arbitrations if needed.

I plan on going next year as well. I'm not to sure on what time of the year, that will depend on how much money I can save up till then, haha.
I'm planning on having my nose done, v-line and breast augmentation.

Hi :smile: then we can plan together :smile: i have not decide which part of next year either :smile: i can private message you. Do u hv kakao? Kakao me @ cherieahcherie

I can't find you on kakao.. ):
Are you sure you have your account set to searchable? You can check it under your profile :smile:

Malus spa I suggest that you separate breast augmentation from your face surgery no joke it is pain like hell. Your body need to recover before another major operation.