BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Me and one more girl is plan to go KR from July 1st to 15th. Pm me if that fits you.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thanks a lot!
Think I will then.. I also thought it sounded pretty extreme but every clinic insisted that I can do all at once.
But thanks for the info!

I'm so sorry to hear... I hope you can get it fixed soon.

I have the amount that the various clinic quoted me. U can email me and i can forward u all the email. I am going next year too. I am going for my epi revision, nose and chin implant revision too. Kakao me @ cherieahcherie

IOU DR. KANG BOTCHED surgery!

Cost: 5 million won cash

I had revision eye surgery with Dr. Kang.

He lied to me to get my business. He said I would not scar and that he could lift my epicathal. I have scars and my epicathal is worse than before. My eyes don't close because he lowered my eyelid too much.

He tried to blame my eyes not closing on me since I had this problem before. But, he made it 4 times worse! Other doctors said they could easily fix this now it will be much harder because there is no skin left!

Dr. Kang took inaccurate pictures of me while I was on operating table of my eyes not closing all the way. He already shot my eyes and body with drugs, and my eyes were rolled back. He covered my lids with a towel so you cannot see injection marks. He showed me these picture as evidence but my eyelids not closing was not that bad.

I was able to close my eyes fully while sitting down, now there is a huge gap! Almost 1/3 my eye cannot close!

Shame on Dr . Kang for lying to me and making my eyes more difficult to fix. I had other doctors promise to fix all my problems but I would scar.

Dr. Kang lied after surgery saying he only promised lid lowering and scarless revision for 5 million won which is a lie.

There is no such thing as a scarless eye revision for my eyes. Dr. Kang says I can come for scar revision 1 year later for free just to get rid of me. This is a complete joke and awful what he put me through.

I paid 3 million to get my epicathal fixed by another doctor because it was so bad. I will have to wait longer to see if anyone can fix my eyes not closing. My eyes are so dry and hurt. I don't know if anyone will be able to fix it because I have so little skin.

IOU Botched surgery DR. KANG
Dr. Kang LIES to get your business!

MODERATOR NOTE:

User has retracted this. Update here.

Who is this Dr Kang you are talking about? If you're really not that happy can you create a separate thread with details of your situation rather than posting to like 5-6 different threads with the same post - some threads which has nothing to do with your posts. It makes the forum very disorganised with this kind of posting habit.
I know you could be a frustrated patient but on the other hand, there are a lot of promoters on this forum trying to post trash like this to every single thread to get them up to 10 posts so that they can start pm other people. Please dont make us believe you're one of them and contribute to the quality of the discussion.

I wanted to have my procedure for eyelid, rhynoplasty and fat transplant at the Item. Actually it was my friend's recommendation(she and other friends has done same surgery in ITEM).
I really liked the result but once i started to exchange email with the consultants, they were really bad in answering my email. One of them told me when i was ready to pay the deposit 20% of the surgery costs, She told me that What do you want more?? I already give you the costs of surgery before??? but i recieved only partial costs of surgery not everything. so I reply her back and said, i need to know all the costs so i can pay exact 20% of the surgery costs...she never reply me back. It was terrible customer service... I will never recieve surgery with them. I am going for JW since their work is very good and the customer service is excellent.

I haven't had surgery with them, but they answered all of my questions and really helped me out with everything I asked for, so by far I think Item Clinic has the best customer service.
Even though I have seen better results for the procedures I want at other clinics, I'm still considering Item because they have been so kind and informative. I guess it depends on when you write and what you write? Cause I got more than amazing help and replies over email from them!

Hi guys

I will be there end of June. PM me if u guys wanna catch up too. I am not able to use the pm until tomorrow. 😄

Hi hondabar

I'm going end of June and looking for company just to catch up. Kakao me at coffeefrappe if you are interested.

I wrote a bad review about IOU Dr. Kang and I would like to erase it.

He did not do a bad job but I think the communication could have been better.

It had been two months after surgery so I will wait longer.

Sorry I wrote such a nasty review.

Please disregard this negative review