BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

I am still healing right now. I was emotional and I had a others doctor who was probably trying to get business from me criticize the other persons work. Now I have to wait longer because I got a little more work done which might have made it uglier but it is still healing. I regret writing a bad review because I was influenced my another doctor who was just trying to get business . I should have waited longer to write a review.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually very happy with my results with ITEM. A few of my friends are now going to ITEM but they want to do their noses but I got my eyes done so I can only attest to eyes, and I went to see Dr. Chung. There's another doctor at ITEM and I definitely cannot attest to his quality or work but from the before and after pics, the eyes seemed...too natural? Hard to explain but because I wanted a high crease and I really like all the pics if Dr Chung's eyes work, I was adamant about seeing him only.

The price totally went up for ITEM since they were reasonably (on the lower end) priced to begin with (I paid 1.32M krw) but now they're basically the same price as some of the more popular clinics for eyes like Banobagi? I think that's bound to happen though.. Prices will always go up as there were sooo many tourists everywhere I went (haha including myself I guess lol), all there probably to have surgery lol. Anyway I did partial incision. I'll post a review tonight in this thread, my eyes are looking a lot better now so I can definitely recommend ITEM now that results are settled

Oops! Posted twice, please see reply below >.< sorry!

I'm sorry to hear this... Honestly I was panicked as well and that's why I wrote a post here earlier because I thought the clinic was ignoring me now that I was home lol >.< I panicked because my results seemed a little high and I was asking them a million questions but it's actually all internal.

I really hope your results from the bit of extra work you did will work out for the better. Have positive thoughts, keep the incision clean (no makeup of cream on it is what I did). Hopefully our posts will help others not panic or worry so much as results do take time to settle

I am looking at their facial contouring section with DR Kim. as what you have mention, ITEM is going for a more "natural" look. But why the hassle to pay so much just to change a little. Im hoping that changes would be drastic, (my face is quite big, and I don't want to end up with big only) if you get what I mean. tsk~

I prefer natural looking rather than big googly eyes. What I mean by natural is not a low crease. If you see my after pics, my crease is high but natural looking in that it doesn't look like I had surgery :smile: I wouldn't want to scream "my eyes had surgery" lol but they are much larger. Some people like the fake look, kind of like the "fake boobs" look vs fake boobs that look natural. It's just a preference but I think someone said cinderella does very dramatic results?

• 1 month later...
When I was in Korea, my friend and I met someone whose friend had surgery with Dr. Kang. When she asked for a revision since her eyes turned out to be very asymmetric, he refused to do a revision. He just kept giving excuses and saying that her eyes are not really that bad. Hence, my friend decided not to have surgery there.

• 1 month later...
I am still looking for a good but not so ex clinic to do ps on my eyes, nose & chin. Can i see your before & after pictures? Please email me at [email protected] thanks for your review!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm arriving in Korea next week and have approximately 4 weeks in the country. In that time I'm looking to get eyelid surgery, contouring and rhinoplasty..I haven't researched any clinics or contacted any surgeons in Seoul yet..am planning to do it all when I arrive. My question is:

Is this feasible, given my time constraints? Is it as simple as turning up in Seoul and getting a surgery booked within a week? Are there waiting times etc?

Thanks a lot!

Hi surjit,
I was surprise seeing you said you didn't any research about clinic yet. For the some reason, I think you should start your research and at least have some clinic in mind (the clinic with the result that you like) at least. Your surgeries can consider as a big surgery which I think you have to pay more attention and decide carefully. (Bone contouring is a big surgery, once you shave your bone, it won't grow back.)

So maybe from now, you can start your research and try to book your consultations.

Best of luck

Hi Dreamii,

Thanks so much for your response. I will go ahead and try to research as much as I can now, and will try to book the consultations too.

I have one question though: I am in Korea for 4 weeks - is this enough time to for me to have surgery and go through the recovery period?

Or will the doctors be too busy to perform surgery on me within a week of meeting me etc?