BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

I'm from singapore. What about you?

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have an email address so we can talk privately? my email is betterxdays @ hotmail.com

hi,

yes, for sure, my email is shanekenji77 at yahoo dot com. shoot me an email and we can talk further :smile:

Hi, your nose looks very natural! Btw, these photos were taken how long after the NJ?

Hi xvx666

I'm really thankful for your thread! You opened up another choice for me ^^ but I'm still skeptical about item because it's opened by doctors who previously worked at BK.. I've really bad impression of them :/

I'd like to ask you if they provide excellent post-op care.. I abhor doctors who are just after your money and once they're done w your op, they cast u aside.. Cos post op care is v important t me..

Thanks! ^^

so pretty!!!

The doctors are skilled and reputable doctors. So don't worry. And yes, I went back to the clinic on alternate days just to get my surgery site cleaned. The nurses are very nice ladies too!

thanks for your pix and u look super gorgeous and pretty, i hope to get my eyes done too.

Hey! I was wondering if you would be able to send me before and after pix as well?
My email is xxx
Did it take long for all the swelling around your eyes to go away? How long do you think it took approximately?

Thank you!