BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Im new to this thread and I actually didn't 'quote' you.
lol I am also interested in seeing your before and after pictures.
my email is xxx
I saw in some previous post that you can hide this email address but I don't know how to do it
specifically I would like to get eye surgery and I was wondering how long it took for all the swelling to go away?

Thank you

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Minnie3,

I have some pictures of B&A in this thread. for my case most of the swelling and bruises went away on the 10th day.

Hi Shane77,

so when are you planning to go korea for your nose revision? have you found any clinic interested? well xvx666 result is really attractive making me want to go visit that clinic too, i was thinking of banobagi at first well and still considering doing research coz like you hope this will be the last time to get my nose operate. so where you from actually? I'm from malaysia, my date to korea set on 21 May - 3 June this year.

Hi FerraMax!

I'm set to travel on 21 May as well! And returning 2 weeks later. Such a coincidence ^^ but I haven't booked my air tickets. Have you? May I ask where are you from?

I've decided on ITEM to be one of the clinics I'm gonna visit. I hope we could buddy up and share accommodation costs^^

hi ferramax,

nose revision will be done after my zygoma reduction and jaw surgery. it seem to me that there is a lot of conflicting claim regarding the best clinice to have a nose revision. so figure i will do my zygoma and jaw first then decide where to do my nose. XVX666 does look very attractive with her new nose and eye. BK is still on the top of my list for nose revision, i would've consider banogabi and ITEM if there had responded to my email. while BK is still my top choice, i am leaning a little bit toward ITEM since there charge a little less for nose revision. if i have no intention of doing zygoma and jaw, i would've gone straight to BK instead.

i am originally from canada, but currently reside in Brunei. which part of malaysia are you from? will you be doing surgery on this trip or merely for consultation? i'm assuming that you will be doing a nose revision?

Hey Karagiselle =)

I am set to go to Korea from May 26 - June 7
I know you are heading there on May 21st? like FerraMax.
Our dates don't coincide well but I was wondering if you wanted to meet up (see the city together while we are wearing face mask ^.^)
From previous post, what I understand is its safe/not a big deal to still go out and shop and have fun. I just didn't want to be holed up in my room just cause I got some stuff done to my face.

Also, I'm from Toronto, Canada =) and i'm Cantonese

I was looking to visit ITEM as well, what are you going there for?

Hey I just came back from Korea like a month ago but I wasnt able to do my surgery cuz it was peak period. I went with a friend and she managed to get hers done at item. It's a bit daunting because Koreans will stare even if you dont get surgery. Maybe it's cuz we're foreigners? I'm not sure if you are the paranoid kind but I was so when I went over I felt really overwhelmed having to choose between the clinics. A buddy would certainly make things better for you. Eventhough I didn't get anything done I certainly learned a lot and am planning to go back soon. This time I'll be smarter I hope. Just msg me if you have any questions. Enjoy your trip :biggrin:

hi shane77,

yes i will get my surgery done this time and hopefully will make the right choice, dont mind me asking how much ITEM quote you for nose revision? they havent reply my email. what kind of method they propose for your nose revision? i'm still thinking what use, coz what i found out is that no matter what material you use even rib cartilage still got chance of infection and other problem. what do you have in mind? btw i'm from perak, malaysia.

hi karagiselle,

yes i've already booked my ticket, so what kind of surgery are you planning to do? have you set on anything yet? interested in ITEM but they havent reply me at all. im currently keeping in touch with banobagi that representive seems very nice, she reply my email so quickily and detailed but i havent confirm on anything yet. about accommodation i was thinking of staying in banobagi guesthouse if i do my surgery there since i will be travel alone and it's very near to banobagi only 2 mins walk and they only provide it to their patient at 50000krw per nite.

hi FerraMax,

i haven't recieved any price quote from ITEM. it seem like i ain't the only one who ITEM is not responding to. at this point, a nose revision isn't as essential since my next trip back to korea will be for zygoma reduction and jaw surgery, and i already plan to have the procedure done at ID. i have check BK price point for zygoma and jaw, and the price is quite hefty. plus i prefer to deal with a clinic that focuses on just facial contouring. so i have plenty of time to shop around for the right clinic for my nose.

regardless what you eventually decide to use for your nose, there is always a chance of infection. it all depend on the skill of the surgeon and your own hygiene. i had my first nose job 3 years ago and i had to remove it about 3 weeks after becuase of infection. i blame my self for the cause.

i have chose to go with all natural material harvested from my body for my nose revision. i don't think BK use rib cartilage for the nose. i have the option to either go with silicone or all natural material, i chose to go all natural.

hi shane77,

i totally agree on what you say about the infection, i just had my implant removed 2 weeks ago due to infection as well. What do you mean by all natural material? beside rib cartilage is there any other option on our own material to do it? coz the surgery fee using rib cartilage is really expensive.

If a silicon implant is infected, can it be replaced by another silicon? I am thinking of using silicon. I think Item uses silicon. I am afraid of using rib....