BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all, here are the latest pictures of me! I'm already at my 1 month 18th day. :smile:

Sorry the pictures are huge haha :Push:

For those who don't know, I did rhinoplasty (Silicone implant, alar base reduction, septal cartilage for tip) and double eyelid. No magic epi...or anything.

Had mine done in ITEM clinic, on 23rd September 2011.

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Gorgeous! Pweeetttt...!!

That looks really good!!

I'm a dude, and my nose is kinda wide plus i have a reallllly low bridge..... Im 18, and chinese-american.

i'm hoping i can convince my parents to let me get rhino..

Also, my eyes are small and single eyelid but they are long..

I am hoping to achieve something like Taeyang's eyes from BIGBANG. His eyes are single eyelid but they appear big. What can I do in this case to make my eyes bigger?

I'm considering item clinic after seeing your results

Wow, so pretty and sexy...

You are so gorgeous!

Wow!!!! u must be super happy!

I made an appointment with them in dec. just wondering how long before you could walk outside.. like look 'normal' enough to even go outside. I'm staying for 2 weeks and i'm not sure if that is enough time for everything to be done and for me to get on an areoplane and fly home?

Hello miss universe xvxxx, Happy belated 1month surgerversary, how much won did your rhinoplasty and dbl eyelid surgery cost?
Also, which country are you from!

Hello,

Thanks! i hope you managed to convince them :smile:

Hmm, I'm not quite sure about that but I think he might have inner double eyelid? You can try to email [email protected] for online consultation :smile:

Yes! i am really happy with the results :smile:

Haha actually you dont have to worry looking all bruised and swollen because its pretty normal there. Wear a mask if you're doing nose/face. If you're just doing your eyes, you can wear a shades. I look "normal" on 5th day. And look more normal on 7th day. Try to walk a lot as it helps reduces swelling. What are you getting? 2 weeks is enough!