BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

HI,

I have just had double eyelid a Dream. My translator recommended it (even though the website doesn't have many pictures) - stars have gone there, and mine turned out really good!

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the dream email address? and how much they charge u ? tks :smile:

When do you intend to go? Have you ever had consultation with them? I went for their consultation once, would go again but not anytime soon.
Wasn't equipped with better questions to ask, was too excited and focused too much on knowing how much it is going to roughly cost me.
Sent few emails to Elaine, she has yet to get back to me.

Hi Myra72 Perhaps you can share with me on that good ps clinic you know of? Thank you

Be careful when going into these plastic surgery clinics, the consultants will sell you on procedures that the doctor or clinic is specialize in. I knew what I wanted to going in and it was to get the most natural results. If the clinic/consultant recommend other procedures, i was immediately turned off. Remember, these places make money with the more surgeries they are able to sell so they are always going to push for more.

I went to Teium, which is known for their "beautiful eye" procedure which includes ptosis and eli, for a consultation on non-inciscion method (for eyes) and the manager/consultant recommended incision, ptosis correction and epi. All i wanted was the double lids to be bigger and not to change the shape of my eyes. I'm not a fan of the ptosis correction because you end up looking surprised all the time.

The one eyed consultant at Dream suggested incision method and a procedure for my under eyes saying that my dark circles are too prominent... i don't mind my dark circles especially since I had just gotten off at 12 hour plane ride and had to adjust to a completely different time zone.

I ended up going to Grand for their natural adhesion method and they didn't try to up sell me. It's been a week and so far i think it'll look pretty natural once the swelling goes down. I had Dr. Yoon and he was nice and patient and took his time during the consultation. If you end up going to Grand, and need an english translator request for JiWon. She did an excellent job translating word for word for my friend. June is another interpreter, though she's nice, i don't quite trust that she will thoroughly relay your questions or concerns to the doctor and vice versa. This is important because you want to know that you and your doctor are on the same page and have the same vision.

Ive gone to the consultation already. Consulted by Elaine. I heard she is currently overseas. Will be back in Singapore 9/12/12.
I'm going to do the surgery in febuary ^^.
I think you should SMS her instead.
I got her Hp number from her blog.

Around how much did it cost you? And which method did you get? thanks =]

I see... well very good luck with yours. Did you go for your consultation alone?
Yeah I have her business card actually. I did call last week, she mentioned she was driving. Hmmm... I'll just wait then.
And btw, was her reply prompt?

Hi there
Did you finally get surgery done? With Item or?

Item is my final two. Still waiting on Elaine's respond...

Yup i went consultation alone, she gave detailed consultation, and quoted me the price.
She is very friendly too! She even patiently helped me to book the fight ticket and hotel :biggrin:

I am not completely sure, as I also got epi, and lovely band surgery. I think it cost around 150000won - 200000 won and I got semi incision. I got told by three different strangers that my eyes were pretty on my trip! I highly recommend it :smile:

Hi and good afternoon everyone, been really busy and trying to catch up all the post that you all had posted. (:

I always wanted to go Korea to do double eyelid but the expenses and language doesn't really allow. So I decided to get it done next year in Singapore but its so confusing that which doctor should I look for. ):

May I know any one here doing permanent double eyelid surgery in Singapore? If yes, please share with me. Thanks ^_^

Please share your experience with me and what are the things I should look out for, thanks ^_^

Hi sorry for late reply. (:

I always wanted to go Korea to do double eyelid but the expenses and language doesn't really allow. So I decided to get it done next year in Singapore but its so confusing that which doctor should I look for. ):

Most probably I will get it done during late April but still yet to consult any doctor. ):

Please share your experience with me and what are the things I should look out for, thanks ^_^