BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Hi
Anyone know Dr Lee Hyun taek or Dr Jae sung fm Banobagi clinic ? Mind to share any reviews or information ? I'm trying to research which surgeon are known for a good reviews in face lifting ,eyes n nose job but it's rather confusing there are so many of them any idea where to start with a good resource ?

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purely for discussion, anyone had experience with SeoulTcuchup? I emailed them quite some time ago when I started doing my research for clinics/doctors. They got back to me quoting a price of USD1600, that includes 7 nights 4 star hotel and all the scheduling.

That is not terrible I suppose.. BUT seems pointless to have a middleman when we can do this on our own. And some clinics have guesthouse.

However they did reassure me they could secure my surgery date for me so I can leave Korea on Day7 (I can't take that many days off from work). I dunno.. really purely for discussion

My email address is [email protected]. I'm from the bay as well...anything would definitely help at this point...I'll b leaving in couple of hours..wish me luck...

What do u think of wonjin?is the hospital famous among local in Korea?

don't waste your money for that, even if u have plenty $$.. just spend few days to read best plastic surgery tread#, u will know what to do after reading all the posts. there are more than 200 ps clinics in seoul.. u can definately get appt to have surgery on same date in either one of the clinic... don't need their assurance...

Hi Brian Lee
Do have any feedback about Banobagi?
What are they speacialty ?

:smile:

I do..pls..just had my surgery done in wonjin last sat..pls pm me..my email is [email protected]

Soong sister - I can't reply to ur pm cuz u're maxed. Pls delete some so I can reply. Thanks