Asian Nose Job 3

Yes, pl update us.

Too bad, I can only go after April....

May I know his email addy? Thanks!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo really?! Where you planning to go?? My top are so far VIP, Dr Jung and Bk, possibly OZ. Teuim seems good as the price is really good ~

I will prob go feb or march time ~

So I sent this email 18 hours ago lol and the reply was pretty fast!
I asked him the price of premaxilla augmentation with rib cartilage and this is what he sent me:

Premaxilla augmentation with rib cartilage is 30,000 to 50,000 CNY.

Dr. Wang

www.wangmd.cn
So in this email is he saying that premaxilla alone is 30-50000 cny or with rib rhino all together? :wtf: Obv, its not premaxillia alone but just to make sure? I dont know the general price of premaxillia so I cant really make it out. I think I should just ask him for a price list of all the procedures he offers -_-;; sighh...oh an btw thank you kain for translating the other email ^_^

np

http://www.wangmd.cn/html/eng/nose/nose-job-cost/2027.html

i think he means 30000cny for just the nose
and 50000cny for the nose+paranasals

Hi girls, I'm planning to have my rhinoplasty done in Thailand this summer.
I have been doing tons of research on a handful of clinics... if anyone interested in buddying up with me or even just to chat about this or do our research together, let me know and we can exchange contact information. :smile: I love making new friends.

I actually don't think that the rates are "dirt" cheap! 30,000RMB for rhinoplasty is $4,762 USD. However, 3,000RMB for alar base reduction... THAT is dirt cheap. :smile:

May I ask where this clinc is located? Would love to chat about it with you. I am currently deciding where I should get my nose job done this summer. I'm debating between Thailand, China, or Taiwan. Still researching on Korea clinics... but prices are convincing me to turn elsewhere, haha.

Just curious why thailand? u plan to do what type of implant? rib? silicone? goretex?

lol hehe yes. i plan on consulting with dr.wang and some clinics in korea. ill probably consult with vip and dr.jung while i'm there. i hope to go around january or feb of next year. if u end up needing a buddy to go with by then let me know,
it would be great to go with someone who has the same clinics in mind :smile:

Hi Jiggly - I think the results in the 1st pic really fits her face, and looks very natural. I had a closed rhino in California about 4 months ago to fix a flat radix, wide bridge, round tip and nostrils.

Please let us know if you do decide to meet with Dr Young, and what the consultation is like. It would be great to have some names of skilled US docs since going overseas is not an option available to everyone.

Hi... I am also planning to have this procedure after 2 months but I will be doing it in Philippines. Aren't you considering Philippines ;););) It would be great to have some friends.. maybe we can go together as well :biggrin:

It's my first time and I'm kinda afraid and excited about it. I've already got some names of doctors which I would be visiting when I reach Philippines.

I am planning to have rhinoplasty (Gore-Tex) in Philippines with Dr. Levi of Shimmian. Is there anyone here who have an experience with Dr. Levi??

I saw some of his work and I really like what he did to his patients. :amuse: I will be in the Philippines after 2 months.

I'm planning for Chiang Mai cuz I saw d technique they adapt from Korean.pretty good n they had different grades if silicone.if good grade silicone very natural n no shiny bridge.price is good too.