BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Sad.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/chinas-ugly-obsession-20101201-18gei.html

An "anaesthetic accident" occurred during Wang's procedure at the Zhong Ao Cosmetic Surgery Hospital, according to Xinhua news agency, citing the local health bureau.
Wang's jaw suddenly started bleeding during the procedure, blocking her windpipe and causing her to suffocate, reports said.

Wang's mother was having the same procedure at the clinic when her daughter died.
Surging demand for cosmetic surgery has led to untrained doctors carrying out operations, "which is risky and irresponsible", said Zhang Huabin, a professor of plastic surgery at southern China's Guangdong Medical College.

Web users also have vented concern and questioned why a pretty girl like Wang would feel the need for plastic surgery.

"I hope the tragedy can raise people's awareness of the slack supervision of the plastic surgery industry," one web user said.

Wang "paid a painful price for beauty", said an entry on popular internet portal sina.com.
Another web user asked why Wang wanted cosmetic surgery when she was already "so beautiful".

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is very concerning. lack of intubation caused wang bei to die, so it does seem like dr wang is taking a risk

I only stayed in Korea a week for my eyes. They were still swollen after a week, like with slightly bruising, but after two weeks, all the redness and bruising went down. It took about a month for them to look more natural!

If you are getting your nose and eyes done at the same time, then its fine - a lot of people do this but obviously the healing time will be longer as you had more stuff done to your face so there would be more "trauma" if you get me. But if you are planning to use two different doctors, like get eyes done at one clinic then go to another, I would wait in between. Like get eyes first, wait two weeks for the swelling to go down a bit then get nose done. I think thats what most people do?

Are you suppose to be incubated for every surgery or only some? like rhino and face? I am assuming eyelid you wouldnt really need to? lol cos i wasnt incubated but I am guessing eyelid is not as complicated as rhino??

Hi IOIO,

Dr Wang replied me and told me that he will be in US from 1st-21st March.
Guess I will have to postpone it then.

Are you still keen on Dr Wang?

I did my researched on Dr Kao before and he is very conservative in his work. His work isn't dramatic at all.
I know of a guy who had his nose done by him and there is no HUGE difference at all he told me.

If you want to have rib cartilage over foreign implants, then you probably will already be wanting a dramatic and permanent change right? Prefer you to spend that huge sum on someone who gives a difference than someone who makes slight change for thousands of dollars!

As for surgeryaddict, appreciate all your warnings to us but no doubt Dr WT produces results more dramatic than other famous surgeons.

Not everything has to be based on papers. Certs? Some people make it big even without education. BILL GATES DID NOT EVEN GRADUATE! :lol:
My dad is an engineer but he cooks way better than a 5-star chef. You get the drift.. :graucho:

PS : Anyone still keen to tag along to consult Dr Wang around 22nd++ March?

PM me ! :smile:

omg...I do want to hv DRAMATIIC change...!:lol::lol:
ya...i do agree the point that dr wang's nj are amazing!...
but we must b aware that photos can be photoshop-ed anytime..

R u sure dr kao's nj is not impressive?but i heard a LOTS of good reviews from the others...btw, do u hv the guy's photos for reference??:graucho:

Im hesitating betw dr kao n dr wang...:wondering

If is kain, he will say Dr Lee do a good job on him. But there's more Dr Lee's patient here than Dr kao. But...
If is me, I will say Dr Kao do a good job on me. LOL!
I waiting to see if anyone here from Dr Wang's patient comments.

But It still up to your decision. :smile::smile::smile:

ART can you give me more info on this consultation with DR. Wang since i also lived in the U.S. What city will he be in ? and do i need to scheduled appointment or email dr. wang ?

Email me back for more info at xxx or pm me.

you can't correct the underbite without getting braces or orthodontic surgery(you can maybe improve the appearance with a genioplasty maybe). but you can correct a crooked jaw with genioplasty

mandible surgery only changes your mandibles, but leaves the chin and mouth area untouched

you can visit the cozycot forums for info about mandible reduction. they have a thread dedicated to it, with many people posting there

Here's a linked for you

http://eng.plasticsurgerybeijing.com/xiahejiaozhengxing/xiahejiaomingxian.htm

Cozycot forum members tend to have more info since they deal with facial contouring /

http://forums.cozycot.com/health/30625-cheekbone-reduction-surgery-339.html /

Wow thanks for the info. I don't think the mandible reduction surgery is for me then. I have a pretty narrow face shape to start with. I was really hoping I would be able to bypass braces and orthodontic surgery route.. sigh.