BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I know right?!
And these are the more well known places too. I'm really surprised at how mediocre they all looked. Rumor is that rich Koreans or Korean stars actually get their ps done in Japan instead of their home country coz supposedly Japanese doctors are more detail oriented. But I find that hard to believe just looking at these b&a's.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kichichan1/ kichichan,

babe! sorry to hear! oh no, your posts were very informative! and to me, sounded very honest so perhaps it was all just a misunderstanding? anyway, i just wanted to log in and say "thank you" formally... so thank you for the posts about your experience. i think i have some similar problems (little hump, need osteotomy, things like that) so thank you.

i'm worried about the same thing now... it seems like i see all these nice pictures on clinic websites but i don't know which one of them use implant after they cut/ rasp the hump or do osteotomy because i can't read korean :sad:! so sometimes i can't figure out which websites make nice noses from naturally using no implant or by using implant... seems like implants make very "defined" noses, which look good... but i don't want implant :sad:... and i never ever thought i would have to consider having one... because my nose is big/ high (hump) T_T...

good luck, kichichan1/ kichichan!... hugs, dearie...

ps- mind my asking (only if you are comfortable!!!) if you are ok with sharing pics? pm me or email y.elisa (at) rocketmail (dot) com... thank you and best wishes, babe.......

Reading everybody's post makes me want to get my nose and eyes done in Korea. The price is so much cheaper than getting it done in the US and most before/after photos look pretty good.
Anybody getting their nose done this month, good luck!!! And keep us updated on your experience please!!

Ohh! I had wondered where you went... It seems like a lot of forumers have been banned.. Actually, there are rumors going around that member xx who has been aggressively promoting Dr. yy at clinic zz has actually been receiving a percentage cut from all of the forumers xx sent to zz.

It's really important for everyone to take into consideration what is posted on the forums and actually make decisions based on personal experience. One forumer went to dr. xx at zz because of xx and is now sorely regretting her decision... I met her earlier this week and felt awful for her!

Anyway, I put down 200,000 krw as a deposit, and I will be paying the rest the day of my surgery. I'm paying everything with my card so I don't know what the process would be like for those who pay with cash... But I received a receipt for my down payment.

As for your nose, I am really sorry to hear about the bump! It's both sad and a bit worrisome. Although, I won't be getting osteotomy so I don't believe I personally need to worry about that... What do you plan on doing? I talked to Yumi, and she's greatly hoping that your bump will disappear as well. I guess the bump has become more noticeable because the swelling has gone down.

Otherwise, how is everything else? Everyone is getting adjusted to your new and pretty face? Good luck to you!!!!

I agree completely. It's strange how multiple people have been banned/deactivated at the same time. I don't know how the moderator know but it's great they're doing their part to minimize self-promotion/referral on here. One has to be careful of any forumer strongly recommending someone over and over rather than providing information and letting you decide. Also those that go out of their way to set you up with the clinic. That's iffy and fishy. And, never tell the clinic specifically someone referred you there that way noone will get paid for getting your there. This will minimize promotion as the person is not getting paid or free procedures for getting you there.

Yes... I didn't believe it... thought it was ppl being overly paranoid, but actually when I mentioned xx at clinic yy, I was told that he was a VIP client and from that came to conclusions that he must receive some sort of benefits from all of his referrals... Another forumer talked to someone else about xx and found out that he did in fact receive a cut!

So~ yar.... Y'all better be careful! Consult LOTS of clinics!

What are you looking to do Lexethan? Primary rhino? osteotomy+rhino? etc...?

Hi ya how many clinics did u visit b4 ur surgery? Thx :smile:

I'm primarily looking for primary rib rhinoplasty, maybe fat removal from upper eyelid but I'm afraid I'll age prematurely in the future. Also, thinking about having fillers in the middle of the forehead at the furrow lines. However, I might do that here in the US as I know/trust what's going in me. I'm not a fan of having foreign substances placed in me especially outside of the US. Just my preference. How about yourself?

Ahh, I don't believe in sticking foreign substances/material in my body either. Actually, I don't even take medicine... Just lots of vitamins when I'm sick LOL.. But you can always consider fat grafts! Korean plastic surgery clinics are famous for that as well...

As I've said in previous posts I'm going to get tiplasty at JW this Thursday. Actually, another forumer, Schrodinger, is got her rib rhino today! If her results are to your liking, perhaps you should consider VIP?
From what I heard, VIP specializes in rib rhinos... Most other clinics seem to use silicone, and occasionally, you'll come across a clinic that uses gortex.

Anyway, good luck to you!

VIP is at the top of my list at this time. Yeah, saw that Schrodinger just had her rib rhino at VIP today. Are your considering VIP as well?

I've already decided on JW... You can read my post on it on the best plastic surgery in korea thread :smile:

But I think VIP specializes in rib rhino right? I don't think there's another clinic in Korea that does that... I hope all works out for you!

Hi lovelies! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. As many of you has said, I am also long time lurker, first time poster. At the moment, I'm finally finishing up reading all 690 (whew!:sweatdrop:) of asian nose job 2 thread... At times I feel like I'm reading a book, with infinite knowledge (and up and down drama pitfalls included) that is all in all nothing but useful not only to myself, but anyone who is looking into getting a rhinoplasty or any other procedure aforementioned. Anyhoo, at the moment I am personally looking more at doctors here in the US just because that's where I am at the moment and it would be just a bit of a hassle to get to Korea, although I would love to! Any of you in my same position, or even just looking into docs here in the states? If so, it would be great if you wanted to research with me along the way. I'm in the last month of this so called ''research'' so my day is coming ever so close now! Well, theres my intro :smile: