BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

hi gals. I planning to Korea to have my nose job done around 7-21Oct and looking for companion as we can share accommodation, transportation, Korean translator fee and help taking care each other. It really save a lot $$ on the trip. :smile:
i have contacting 3 korean translator. Zoe-fully book,while another two Im waiting for their reply. Banobagi, dream, regen, starline and maybe cinderella are the clinics i would like to visit n consult be i went in to surgery.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the other thread (best plastic clinics in seoul?) was moving faster before! lots of friendly people there too...

oh! i think i was confused a little bit by between you and someone but straighed out now :smile:! i want same height bridge as right now but smoother... but do not want implant at all... trying to find doctor for this... hoping your search is going well? yah, definitely like me not realizing before, i would definitely ask the doctor about, for exmple, one result i really like if it used silicon or not...

but since i might need implant, my order would be: rib > silicon> goretex... but really i dont want any... dont know what to do! donated rib has too much absorption form what i heard... and also creepy (i'm a scaredy cat haha)

i was looking at dr. wang's page and agree his results look impressive! esp since it's rib, right? very nice... and although i would be hesitant to go to china too, i would personally consider it if my dream doctor is there^^! just have to be safe and check the doctor credentials... the danger is if the person is not licensed, i think... if they are a truly good doctor, it should be a good choice wherever they are! however, for my own case, the pictures on his site don't really show fixing the kind of problems i have (unsmooth bridge, crooked, high wide nose) but more augmentation... but his aug results look good! also looks like no photoshopping OR very good photoshopping??! !!!:roflmfao: hahaa... but seriously, YET ANOTHER ISSUE is how do i know what photoshopping the before&after photos have, aiyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hahaaah........

for me, right now, my search is korean clinics... for one reason buecause there are SO MANY... so say i arrive in seoul... visit the doc i want to see but we don't "click"......... then i can still at least consult other ones in the area maybe......... also considered dr. kao too!

OH! have you considered dr. kao? i emailed him once and he seems very genuine........ no personal exp though...... but people seem to write good things about him online...... in taiwan.......

i don't have a set date yet... whenver i get the guts :graucho:! hahah... do you have a set date or window?

i keep not being able to reach decision :sad:. trying to figure it out and hopefully just do this ONE AND DONE and for it to be satisfactory :cool: what we ALL want, right :smile:?

Hey there,
I paid 2.5 million krw without tax included for my tiplasty at JW. But because I already had a bridge, I wasn't pressed to have my bridge augmented. Of course, I was told if I inserted a 1-2mm silicone implant, my nose would be much prettier... But I declined because the difference would be minimal and the risk out weighed the small benefit...

I have no idea what your nose looks like, but I was told that patients with flat noses tend to also have a broad nasal bone base, so osteotomy (narrowing of the nose bridge bone) is often necessary to ensure the implant and the natural nose will "blend in." But you shouldn't take anything said via email consultations very seriously. When I was doing consultations online, I was recommended everything: the tiplasty, alarplasty, osteotomy, and implant.

Just book your consultations before you book your surgeries. If you're planning to go to Korea, I will say... you may want to consider JW. It's a medium sized clinic, but the consultation is with the DOCTOR not some consultant, and the service/pre-op/post-op care is sooo nice! I am really happy with my decision... Not only that, Dr. Suh has specialized EXCLUSIVELY in rhinoplasty for over 20 years. Although I had consulted other clinics, I chose JW because the doctor listened to what I wanted: primarily no implant, lengthen my nose, and slim down my bulbous tip, and made recommendations based on these limitations.

I know this is starting to sound like a sales pitch, but I'm really happy with JW... and I'm not saying have your surgery there, just that you may want to consult them. :smile: If nothing else, you'll get one more opinion... At JW, the consultant shows the pictures to the doctor, and the doctor is the one who recommends things... But there are lots of really good clinics. Especially for rhino which is so common in Korea... Just make sure you go to a plastic surgery clinic, not a clinic of plastic surgery. It may sound the same, but one has actual certified plastic surgeons, and the other is run by non-specialized doctors who do plastic surgery without a ps license. Even though it is possible to have a good experience at a clinic of plastic surgery, why run the risk? Just do your research, and good luck! :biggrin:

My bridge is not high but so far I am happy;) I believe to korean standard, I will need to rise the height :graucho:

I plan to get it done around end Nov this year. How about you? Which country you are residing now? Me in Singapore. When will be yours? I am looking for companion, it will be too boring to go there alone.

Same as you :P bridge not high at all but am okay with it. Mine would be considered low to non existent by Korean standards.

Singapore too. Going mid-Dec with another forummer. Wanna join us?

So tempting. I will try to adjust my leave I am able to shift it backward. Actually, the reason I arranged it in Nov was to avoid the peak season.

Have you considered local plastic surgeon?

Keep in touch!

Yes, I did it at JW :smile:
I am really liking the results! Even though it's still swollen...
Lucky you, living in Seoul... I wanna move there!! :O

Oh man, oh man! I'm so happy that you're happy with your results! Keep us posted :P We're all waiting to hear more news.

I spend a few hours here and there reading all the posts from Asian Nose Job 1 and 2. I'm still pretty adamant with doing the same procedure as yourself at VIP. Angelababy's nose is gorgeous, I should def start saving pictures of noses.

Btw, where did you end up staying at? And for how long? Did you feel any major discomfort?

I'm going to BK, and i'm actually super freaked out by the comments, i wanted to get nose and eyes done, and i already have like a deposit there, I feel so nervous I cant get to sleep and the surgery is going to be in less than 1 week, anyone has experience at the clinic can email me? I thought I was ready but getting near the date makes me get the jitters

Hi vny.

I believe it's the rib cartilage bridge type. I have decided to go with ID because I will eventually have the two-jar procedure there by Dr. Park. It'd be easier for him to coordinate the two procedures to prevent re-shaping of the nose.

I will be in Korea from Oct 4 to Oct 14. Email me at [email protected] :smile:

Hey,
Why don't you contact Eightbelow? She's a forumer who's more active on the "best plastic surgery in korea" thread...
She had eyes and nose with Dr. Shin and her results were less than ideal. If you are doing surgery with BK, I hope you're considering Dr. Hong. Dan4me's results are amazing...

Good luck! I hope all goes well! :smile:

http://www.wangmd.cn/html/eng/Consultation/Second_Rhinoplasty_Surgery_QA_2060.htm

has anybody here had any problems with him
pls. let me know!
i really like his work on his patients.
i like how his nose jobs looks more eurasian than caucasian.
however even though i've narrowed it down to him
can u guys give me names of other plastic surgeons that does nose jobs like dr. wang

i'm considering dr. lee too from vip center
http://www.beauty-korea.com/board/list.asp?tID=102&sid=107&B_CODE=B_Gallery&B_CATEGORY=A

however i notice that most of their patients already have some sort of nasal bridge.
i flat out don't have any and i hate how my nose flares out when i smile as you can see in my pic that's why i always half smile
so my nose doesn't flare out as much

Hi lilMISSshy,

I suggest you read up on BK on past posts because there haven't been too many good responses. Please try to get some more research before you proceed and make sure that you get a clear concise idea of what you want during the consultation to them. Keep us posted :cool: